Creating a Siggy! What am I doing wrong?

2Cute!

Ok, I have spent the last couple of hours trying to figure out how to place a photo that is saved in my documents into my signature. I've read the posts and played around with it too many times and never get anything. Not even text shows up.

What am I doing wrong? Can you post pics from your documents folder or do the pics have to be in something like photo bucket? Why is it not the same process as an avatar?

Miss*Tress

You may not be having any luck if your picture is too big:
The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 200 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Check the image size - in PaintshopPro or whatever image editing software you have - and resize accordingly (if that is the problem).

2Cute!

I don't think size is the problem. I am not even having luck with something as simple as text. Nothing shows up.

Miss*Tress

What are you trying to add? If you post it in the thread, with more information maybe I or someone else could help you out.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Ok, I have spent the last couple of hours trying to figure out how to place a photo that is saved in my documents into my signature. I've read the posts and played around with it too many times and never get anything. Not even text shows up.

What am I doing wrong? Can you post pics from your documents folder or do the pics have to be in something like photo bucket? Why is it not the same process as an avatar?

You have to host the photo somewhere else, like photo bucket or image shack and imbed the image in your sig via url. You cant browse and attach one like you do with the avatars.

2Cute!

Hi Ladies,

I am trying to add a picture to my signature like I see the other ladies doing. I thought the process was the same as adding an avatar. I've tried numerous times, but have not been successful. I see the other threads, but nothing to give me a step by step on how to add a pic to my siggy. Text shows up (finally), but nothing else.

Can someone help, please?

Miss*Tress

When you upload the picture, click the link Insert Signature Picture. I'm guessing cause I don't have much to go on.