What am I doing wrong?

Avaya

O.K. so I have one of those Andis ionic/ceramic blow dryers. I tried to put the pick attachment on the bloody thing and it wouldn't stay put :mad: it just kept sliding off. I couldn't even use it. What the freak! Am I doing something wrong or did I spend dang near $50 on a piece of crap?!

In the past when I've used blow dryers, the attachments would just snap on. What gives?:confused: Don't make me bust out with the duct tape!:sekret:

HoneyDew

PrincessAvaya said:
O.K. so I have one of those Andis ionic/ceramic blow dryers. I tried to put the pick attachment on the bloody thing and it wouldn't stay put :mad: it just kept sliding off. I couldn't even use it. What the freak! Am I doing something wrong or did I spend dang near $50 on a piece of crap?!

In the past when I've used blow dryers, the attachments would just snap on. What gives?:confused: Don't make me bust out with the duct tape!:sekret:

mine does that. I have to push it on very hard to get it to stay on.

plainj

mine does the same. Even when I push it on real hard it still comes off after a few pulls thru the hair. I guess I'll have to get the duct tape out too. Ugh.

Victorian

old head
I had that problem with the Andis when I tried to put the attachments on vertically. When put on horizontally (perpendicular to the handle) they don't pop off like that (or at least mine don't). I've noticed that some dryers are pictured with the attachments vertical and some horizontal...I guess it just depends on the brand.

Healthb4Length

I have had the same problems with all the blowdryers I own. I still have this problem with my Baby Bliss Pro, the way I got mine to fit is by getting a universal comb attachment that works on all dryers. I don't know the name of it but you can go to your local BSS store and they will have one available. They run about $6-$7 bucks.

ctcks

Me, too. My Babyliss works with the following attachment comb I found at the Beauty Supply Store. It has the metal band which fits around the neck of the dryer and a plastic insert to adjust for a tight fit. This one is called Willie Morrow Thermal Nozzle.

Attachments

• P2180575.JPG
    P2180575.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P2180572.JPG
    P2180572.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 2