Crispy End Cure!!

diamondlady

For some reason I started having crispy ends. I tried everything - cutting my ends, vaseline, S-Curl, all kinds of serums ... yet they persisted. Then I read a post about NTM and QP elasta Mango Butter. I don't even remember who posted it but when I was in the BS I saw the Mango Butter, remembered the post and the PJ in me came out.

To make a long story short, I would like to thank whoever posted. My last two wash days ended with my ends not showing any signs of crispy dryness.

Another reason why I love LHCF.

Are you natural or relaxed?

How did you apply to the ends primarily or all over?

Did you let the product sit on your hair?

Do tell...

smitge said:
Are you natural or relaxed?

How did you apply to the ends primarily or all over?

Did you let the product sit on your hair?

Do tell...

I'm relaxed. I've tried several times to go natural but then I usually relax after about six months. I use the NTM & mango butter as a leave in then I do a doobie or air dry in a pony tail. I applied all over and concentrated on the ends.

I love this board too!:) Thanks for the tip...It could save me a couple of inches. I think my stylist gets off on clipping my ends.:look:

meaganita said:
I love this board too!:) Thanks for the tip...It could save me a couple of inches. I think my stylist gets off on clipping my ends.:look:

Just checked your album - Your hair is BEAUTIFUL. I know my stylist loves to CUT and call it trim. She cut 3" then 6 months later wanted to cut 2" more. I told her "My hair only grows 6" a years and you're trying to cut 5" in six months. After a while you're going to have to go under the scalp to cut.

diamondlady said:
Just checked your album - Your hair is BEAUTIFUL. I know my stylist loves to CUT and call it trim. She cut 3" then 6 months later wanted to cut 2" more. I told her "My hair only grows 6" a years and you're trying to cut 5" in six months. After a while you're going to have to go under the scalp to cut.

:lachen: :grin: :lachen: :grin: :lachen:

Diamond did you mix the two together. My ends always looks frizzy. I cut my hair in layers thinking that will help but it didn't work.

diamondlady said:

:lachen:You are hilarious!!!:lachen: I can relate though...that's how my stylist has me feeling sometimes. Thanks for the compliment too~ :Blush2:

Back