Curls by Sisters Smith Wet Set Pudding

Leeda.the.Paladin

I tried this and absolutely love it! To be short and sweet, the price is great, the delivery was fast and the results were amazing. I had soft, well defined curls with no crunchiness whatsoever. The only complaint I can make was that it didn't give me the shine that KCCC seems to and that I have to use more of it than KCCC. But this will definitely be one of my staples from now on. It's also all natural and handmade.

If you're hesitating on this product, please don't anymore. I have a more detailed description in my blog (ingredients, etc)

Did you check any pics of your hair with the product? I am interested in any curl def peoducts that are cost effective.:yep:

Did you check any pics of your hair with the product? I am interested in any curl def peoducts that are cost effective.:yep:

I did, but they are not very clear, I took them at night in my car so you can't really see much. I will post some pics on friday when I wear my hair out again.

Awesome, pic! I love your hair, girls, though I think both of you have curlier hair than mine. When I BC in December, I will try it. Do you shingle when you put it on? It probably won't make a difference because I will have a twa.:rolleyes:

Back