"Curls" products for type 2's & 3's...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
\"Curls\" products for type 2\'s & 3\'s...

I haven't tried them, but I thought the 2's and 3's on the board would be interested in these products. Don't quote me on this, but I think the creator is supposed to be a regular at nc.com and other hair boards...

Curls

H

honey_jammz82

Re: \"Curls\" products for type 2\'s & 3\'s...

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!!!!! I am going to go there in a minute, thanx for posting!

CURLSguru

Hello to all of you!

I am the founder of CURLS...someone directed me to your site, as they noticed a post about our products. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have, [email protected]. I'd love to hear from you!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Hello CURLSguru

And congratulations on developing your own line of hair care products!

KinksnCurlz

Thanks alot... the kids line looks really promising. I might just give it a whirl.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I was going to pm CURLSguru, but I thought everyone could benefit from this. If it isn't appropriate I apoligize in advance and hope this post gets deleted.

I was doing some "research"
at nc.com on these products for my cousin because she has a similar hair type. There are several bogus (negative) reviews on these products at nc.com. After reading all the negative reviews (all from the same person using different screen names), I was prepared to tell my cousin to forget it.

I just wanted to alert everyone who goes there for product reviews and didn't get the whole story.

@CURLSguru:
Could the fake reviews be deleted? They are very misleading...