Curly-Haired Ladies! A Product that Defines Curls!

loverofnaps71

L'Oreal's Perfect Curls is a new product. I just bought this weekend while perusing my local BSS. O.K., yes I am a PJ, but I'm telling you, this product is excellent, especially for naturals who are trying to find a product that holds in moisture and helps to define curls.

I bought the Perfect Curls Defining Conditioner and the Perfect Curls Frizz Control Creme. EXCELLENT!!!!! I use every other day, particularly on days that are especially dry outside...

loverofnaps71

It's much better than LUST!! Much better! I have an unfinished tub of LUST goo that's just rotting in my linen closet...

loverofnaps71

Like LUST, both products are in deep orange tubing with red writing. It the Nature's Therapy line, so I'm not sure if they'll have it at regular stores. You could try, but I'm not sure. If you do find them at a Walmart, Target, K-Mart, please do let me know. If I can find cheaper, I will.

The products are called:

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Conditioner
and
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Creme for Dry and Frizzy Curls.

Hope you like and good luck!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
Like LUST, both products are in deep orange tubing with red writing. It the Nature's Therapy line, so I'm not sure if they'll have it at regular stores. You could try, but I'm not sure. If you do find them at a Walmart, Target, K-Mart, please do let me know. If I can find cheaper, I will.

The products are called:

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Conditioner
and
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Creme for Dry and Frizzy Curls.

Hope you like and good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh okay thanx ofr posting that cuz i would have been looking sore walking out of targets

MissB

Hairlove,

I am not sure about the conditioner and creme. But, the shampoo was $3.99 at Sally's.

joyous

You just had to post your review(on my way to Sally's).You're fostering my pjism. Thanks for the review.

TigerLily

Okay, I know I am late joining this thread! I just bought the NT Perfect curls shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and defining creme. I washed my hair yesterday, but you know I want to wash my hair again so bad to try out these products!

I am so hopeless!

TigerLily

Sure!

Shampoo: water/aqua, ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium laurel sulfate, cocamidopropyl betain, sodium chloride, ppg-5-ceteth-10, glycerin, sodium citrate, hexylene glycol, fragrance/parfum, peg-12 dimethicone, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, salicyclic acid, benzoic acid, cetyl alcohol, hydroxstearyl, cetyl ether, methlparaben, magnesium gluconate, coconut oil, propylene glycol, butylparaben, hydroxypropyltrimonium, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, F.I.L. code d5095/4.

Conditioner
water/aqua,cetearyl alcohol, potato starch modified, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, fragrance/parfum, cetyl esters, lauryl peg/ppg-18/18, methicone, methylparaben, trideceth-12, coconut oil, nucifera, citric acid, magnesium gluconate, hydroxpropytrimonium hydroyzed wheat protein, cetrimonium chloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, F.I.L. code d5077/2

Mega Moisture Cream:
F.I.L. code d1112/1, water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, amodimethicone, cetyl esters, sodium pca, fragrance, methylparaben, trideceth-12, sunflower seed oil, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, cetrimonium chloride, yellow 5.

Defining Creme:
water/aqua, ceteryl alcohol, amodimethicone, cetyl esters, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, trideceth-12, magnesium gluconate, coconut oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, cetrimonium chloride, hydroxpropytrimonium hydroyzed wheat protein, citric acid, F.I.L. d5418/2.

Tracy

Fine haireds beware.....I found this to be SO sticky! it stuck to my scarf, it stuck to my hands. I felt like I put molasses in my hair. Not immediately....but as it began to dry on my hair...
I'm going to stick with their Taming Cream from now on.....

I'm glad you liked it though, LON.

deeplyrooted

I have the Defining Creme from the line and I just wanted to piggy back on loverofnaps71's post.

I
this stuff ! ! !

I used it on a whim at a wedding when I wore the back of my hair out and my coils were well moisturized and frizz free in the Cali heat. My hair was feeling mad soft and full of their usual bounce.
Plus, I bought it when Sally's had the $2 rebate thingy going on.

I recommend this line too.