Cute simple hair style!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I think this is so cute, chic and simple. It would be cute for curly hair also. I'm seeing so many variations of this style in my head. I love getting styling ideas from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJWzDeNRw4

I like when she tucked the ends under too! It gives you the option of a short hair look and it would also be a good protective style.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't get it. I watched the video and it seems that all she did was slick one side down and throw the rest over her shoulder??

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think this is so cute, chic and simple. It would be cute for curly hair also. I'm seeing so many variations of this style in my head. I love getting styling ideas from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJWzDeNRw4

I like when she tucked the ends under too! It gives you the option of a short hair look and it would also be a good protective style.

I really wanted her to continue doing that style. That had something special going on that i wanted to see her complete.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I really wanted her to continue doing that style. That had something special going on that i wanted to see her complete.
That's why i posted....there could be a lot of variations on this. Imagine curly hair tucked under like that....could be cute.

Also a wash n' go, braid-out, twist-out all potentially different looks. You could also feather it up for a cute flip.

amwcah

Cute! I thought she was finished at about 4min, but then she continued. I would have liked to see the pinned updo though.

ctosha

Very simple and cute I will be trying with my natural hair I need to step up my styling game and I think it would look great with a head full of curls (it also looked good on straight hair)

4evershika

AWw, I liked the look when she pinned it up... I agree w/ jenesaisquoi... she should have kept on that train. But it was still pretty cute the way it was when she ended the video...

Qurlyqt

Poka, I'm gonna' wait for your curly version because I am positive yours will be cuter. :yep: Actually I like everything you do with your hair!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I used to wear my hair like this in the 80s. In fact, I think my high school picture is like that (curly). I like it.