My PJitis strikes again...

MrsQueeny

Now before yall yell at me, let me explain. I know I have a lot of products already but I really needed these. First I bought the Garnier Fructis conditioner for colored treated hair. I wanted to add strength without doing a heavy protein treatment. Plus I am hoping to get more slip. I did have a $1 off coupon plus it was on sale.

Next I bought 3 suave products. One was the humectant shampoo, the other was a 2 in 1 smoothing shampoo +conditioner with pro- vitamin for dry or damaged hair, the other was another 2 in 1 that is ph balanced with a clean rinsing formula. They were on sale and they were the bonus sizes with 55% more free (22.5 fl oz). I also had 50 cent off coupons. I bought the first one because the weather is dry here it has chamomile, nettle, and honey (it is supposed to be similar to nexxus therappe). The Next was for those lazy days when I don't want to do a separate shampoo and conditioning for myself or my daughters. The last one helps with buildup also for myself and my daughters. My total came to less than $7 dollars with tax.

I think I did pretty good and am cured for now /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Okay yall can yell at me now /images/graemlins/arguing.gif!!! Take care Q

Last edited:

Cowgirl

I should call you out and send you to the corner for a timeout..,,,,, but, that's quite a bit of stuff for under $7.00 so I'll let you slide this time. /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Enjoy the new products and get back on the wagon.

MrsQueeny

Thanks for going easy on me cowgirl. By the way, your neice is gorgeous. Makes me want to have another one, then I remember that they grow up!!!

Cowgirl

Thanks. That's the good part about being an Aunt. You can spoil them and then send them home /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thatscuteright

[ QUOTE ]
Now before yall yell at me, let me explain. I know I have a lot of products already but I really needed these.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MrsQueeny

Hey Tamala, if you check out my album, you will see that I have a serious problem!!! But I think I am good now, my itch has been scratched.