Dec 19 through 26 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Santa-Babies!:hiya:...:holiday:

The Weekly Hair Thread is Here! You have all Week to get Beautiful for the Holiday and to end 2020 on a Hair Healthy Note. :infatuated:
Let's ALL Get Busy and end 2020 Well Conditioned and ready for 2021.:grouphug3:

You have all Week Ladies!

So...What Are YOUR Weekly Hair Plans?

Mapleoats

Yesterday I :
Rinsed out my DC (Joico intense Hydrator)
It’s a 10 + keratin as a leave in
Blow dried
Applied Moroccan OGX serum
Flat ironed with one pass on 400F

my hair is sooo silky I’m shocked I was able to get these results at home. Now I hope not to be in none of these weekly hair threads for the next two weeks I need to get my money’s worth outta this silk press this would have cost at least $75 at a salon :laugh:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hmmm

I think I’ll prepoo with Negesbanda Green Smoothie

Cleansed with Curls and Potions Cleansing Foam Conditioner

Curls and Potions Rice Water and Bamboo Rinse with Curls and Potions Sweet Pea Strengthening Deep Conditioning Smoothie on top.

Leave in and styler up in the air. I’ll come back.

toaster

On Sunday I will...
Shampoo with carols daughter wash day delight
Condition with briogeo farewell frizz and curl charisma conditioner (running out of farewell frizz, will finish and open up curl charisma)
Style with kinky curly knot today and curling custard
Bonnet dryer for 45 minutes

on Tuesday and Thursday I’ll do exactly the same routine, except I’ll shampoo with innersense hydrating hair bath

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Busy week:

Sunday - Belle Bar Rice Mask (pre-poo), shampoo and Athena Seasilk conditioner

Tuesday - product testing (light shampoo and 3 min conditioner)

Thursday - Amla,fenugreek and aloe vera mask, shampoo, Komaza Care Protein strengthener

EmmJaii

Currently on day 4 of a wash n go. I ordered some new products from Target and they arrive tomorrow so going to wash as soon as those arrive! Here’s my plan:

Innersense hair bath shampoo
Soultanicals afrotastic curl elastic DC w/heat
CR curl milk leave in
CR curl maker gel
Then top with I Create Hold or wet line depending how I feel

Still trying to find my holy grail wash n go combo. Sigh.

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
this whole week including today, Sat,
i have been spraying on rice water
with the whole thing (sleepytime tea mixed with some honey, camellia/Abyssinian oil mix (not much) --and these EOs:cassia, lemongrass and german chamomile, about a couple drops of each.

And then a shea butter mix - or just the r.w. on top of S.B. mix used previously.
The next day or in the afternoon I take down the pins, as before, comb, twist or braid, and pin up again.

I will continue with this.
If r.w. feels like too much, will use Giovanni 50:50 sealed with Grapeseed oil for WNG.

Will wash Sunday, Monday, and Friday.

For pre-poo one of those days, I will do coffee water left on scalp, then coconut milk + blackseed / kalonji oil.

Shampoo will be the Nexxus City Shield. Conditioner will be Giovanni 50:50.
DC - Keraphix, Humecto
Will use Olaplex 6 with camellia seed oil if I want to stretch for pincurls for the next day.

beautyaddict1913

I had the fastest wash day ever today. My hair has been in distress so I’ve been trimming weekly to get it back in order. It’s working! Hopefully this week or next week I can get an appointment to have my hair professionally straightened and cut.

I used the African Pride Pre-Shampoo for the first time today. It was giving everything that they said it was posed to gave!! It worked so well and made my detangling process the fastest ever.
I shampooed with Elucence Moisture. That’s all I ever use so I bought some new shampoos during the Sally’s sale last week.

I’m currently doing a mild protein treatment with the SSI passionfruit treatment.
Once I rinse this out I will sleep in the SSI Overnight Moisture Mask.
Debating on blow drying my hair tomorrow and trying a stretched style so I haven’t decided on my leave ins.

Shadow_Lace

Earlier this evening...

Co-Wash/Detangling Agent: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Conditioner
Cleanser: Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Emergencia Keratin Repair Formula Deep Intense Hair Treatment
Leave-In: JAZZ UP MY CURLZ Grapeseed Buttercream
Styling Product: Xtreme Clear Gel
Sealant/Finisher: Giovanni 2 Chic Ultra Luxurious Hair Serum Cherry Blossom + Rose Petals
Dry: Air-dry for a wash n go

waff

Tomorrow:
Skipping prepoo
Shampoo x2: GKHair moisturizing shampoo

-Apply Olaplex #0 on towel dried hair, keep in plastic cap for 30 mins
-Apply Olaplex #3 on top, keep in plastic cap for 1+ hr

-DC moisture: Macadamia oil deep repair masque, 30 mins under heat

LOC
-Leave in: It's a 10 leave in
-Cream: Olaplex #6
-Oil: Olaplex #7 + Argan oil

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Washed it last night. Giovanni 50:50 and a Korean (moisturizing alcohols, silicone, camellia oil) conditioner.

Leave-in was the closest item to hand (baby oil gel the aloe vera/vit E one). Used Avene tolerance extreme cream on scalp and a bit on hair.
Note: will never use baby oil gel straight away, if ever again on hair. Will use after an initial conditioning item.
Easy combing but single strand knots galore.

Today: Rice water mix sprayed on scalp and hair
Camellia oil/abyssinian/prickly pear blend. Nexxus Diametress conditioner. Braids and twists (not all over).
Note: Diametress condish and baby oil gel were the difference. IDK which but braids and twists were easier to do and held (at the ends).

Neomorph

On Saturday I

Prepoo: Olaplex No 3
Shampoo: Walgreen's T-sal
Deep Conditioner: SM Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Mask
Heat Protectant: EDENBodyWorks Hibiscus Honey Blow Dry Creme

Blow-dried my hair with the Revlon One step Paddle Brush and trimmed my ends!

Lita

DIY Ayurvedic Hair Mask”Fenugreek,Hibiscus,Bhringraj & Amla 1hr

Rinse out-
Tresemme”Moisture Rich” con

Deep Conditioner-
Naturelle Grow”Moisture Con” 45min

Rinse out-
Naturelle Grow”Hibiscus & Honey” leave in

Scalp treatment leave in-
SSI”Okra stimulating spray”

Leave in-
SSI”Passionfruit Flaxseed”

Butter-
Hazels”Hibiscus”

Scalp oil-
RN”Ayurvedic growth oil”

Sealant-
NC”Herbal Hairdress”

Edge leave in treatment-
Untainted Love”Slippery Elm Salve”

**My hair is ultra super soft & the tangles melted right away..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Today:

Prepoo- Sirod Naturals Black Rice Water LI and Mimi's Curls Hair Oil
Poo- Sirod Naturals Fermented Rice and Fenugreek Cleansing Conditioner
DC- APB Extreme Hydration on top of Naturelle Grow Sweet Greens
Style- Sirod Naturals Black Rice Water LI, APB Honey 3N1, and Sirod Naturals Flaxseed Gel (strong hold) for WNG

My goal is to ensure my hair stays moisturized in preparation for my silk press on 30 Dec.

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
for tonight after washing, i tried out the Joico hydrator mask for DC under the dryer, used aloe gel and coconut oil too .
The knotted ends felt a bit better afterwards, but still have not recovered from my stupid idea of using the Johnson's baby oil gel on them! they were doing great before, no knotting!

after DC, used ic fantasia aloe gel with my shea, cocoa butter, CO, grapeseed, camellia, rosemary, lemongrass, etc, mix - including on scalp -
saran wrap, satin cap, sleep (have to wake in 3.5 hours :nono: )

I do not know how people manage to do these things AND rollerset and wrap afterwards!!! Takes great discipline, I suppose.

GGsKin

Wednesday
I wet my hair with Olaplex no.0, left for 10mins.
Added no.3 and left for a few hrs.
Rinsed, then shampooed with no.4.
Conditioned with no.5.
Rinsed and followed with SSI Juicy Curls Hair Mask, left overnight.

Today
Rinsed DC, and followed with my onion tonic as a rinse.
Olaplex no.6 as a leave in on my lower length, and saturated in SSI Juicy Curls leave in.
Followed with a KCCC, diluted and mixed with a touch of Eco Flaxseed gel and hibiscus tea, for a wash and go.
Diffused to dry my hair about 70-80%. Will style once dry.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Busy week:

Sunday - Belle Bar Rice Mask (pre-poo), shampoo and Athena Seasilk conditioner

Tuesday - product testing (light shampoo and 3 min conditioner)

Thursday - Amla,fenugreek and aloe vera mask, shampoo, Komaza Care Protein strengthener

Haven't been feeling so hot this week. Did my Tuesday wash today using TMC Hydration shampoo and Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind conditioner. The deluxe sample is large enough for two trials with the conditioner.