June 7,8,9...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just cowashed with Soultanicals Curl Elastic Fantastic *makes a better coeash, couldn't ever imagine it as a DC'er*:nono:

Did a quick Sebastian Penetraitt Roconstructor

Will Steam with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Blends with a cup of Columbian Coffee underneath

Hairveda's ACV Rinse

Tea/Leave-In/Oil

Dry under dryer

leiah

Today I went swimming in the ocean and used tresseme moisture rich as a leave in

Came home and added aloe, jheri redding protein conditioner, coconut oil for DC
Rinsed w lustrasilk cholesterol

Rice bran oil, taliah waajid pmb, komaza scalp conditioner for leave INS
Air drying in one braid. Ill cowash Sunday night

footsie

Just got picked to do a consult to be a natural hair model for an organic all natural products salon! The photo shoot isn't until the 23rd but I'm meeting with the stylist in an hour. Will be sure to post updates. :yep:

That sounds so cool. Good luck with everything!

footsie

:sad: Disappointed that I wont get my hair cornrowed by my friend so I'll be putting in twists myself. So that's what I'll be doing today. Ugh . . . Maybe I should check out YouTube for some inspiration.

Jewell

That sure sounds exciting, Everything Zen!

I will cowash Sunday night with a rosemary mint cleansing conditioner by Renpure Solutions. It was BOGO Free at Walgreens.com...so I got it and it smells nice and herbally with good ingredients to boot. I hope I get a nice scalp tingle from it. Might add a little eucalyptus and peppermint oil to increase the tingle. Will m&s using LCOS method. Air-dry in a single braid.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Sunday - DC on dry hair and steam with Tiiva Naturals DC, cowash with HV Amala Cream rinse, TJ Nourish Spa (me thinks) as a rinse out.

HHSJ85

Regla degla shmegla girl from Jerz
I was procrastinating like no other lol sitting here now with deep conditioner on my hair (trying the salt+deep conditioner)

Prepoo with dominican deep con plus coconut oil
Shampoo
Conditioner mask
Deep conditioner
Leave ins
Blow dry
Flat iron

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

Everything Zen

Well I went in after submitting photos and filled out some info and allowed the stylists to look at my hair. They were quiet and not very friendly/polite but said they would contact me soon. I guess they are looking for a number of people to do all kinds of styles but it made me nervous when they realized that I am 100% natural even though that's what the ad said. Am I wrong for being suspicious of an all natural hair salon that talks about an all natural means of doing hair including what you eat when the owner stylist was a short haired bleach blonde that was morbidly obese?

alove15

-Prepoo w/ coconut and castor oil
-Shampoo w/ Aussie moist
-Condition w/ Aphogee 2 minute keratin
-DC w/ curl junkie rehab and jazzings clear rinse
-Curlformers w/ Giovanni leave-in and coconut oil
-Spray lightly w/ Tresemme level 4 hair spray

veesweets

Overnight prepoo with vatika frosting
Shampoo with elasta qp creme conditioning
DC with SD shea what deux
Leave ins: SSI coco cream, oyin hair dew, EVCO
Flexi rod set

mshoneyfly

Well I went in after submitting photos and filled out some info and allowed the stylists to look at my hair. They were quiet and not very friendly/polite but said they would contact me soon. I guess they are looking for a number of people to do all kinds of styles but it made me nervous when they realized that I am 100% natural even though that's what the ad said. Am I wrong for being suspicious of an all natural hair salon that talks about an all natural means of doing hair including what you eat when the owner stylist was a short haired bleach blonde that was morbidly obese?

Everything Zen
Hmmm...so did you see any other potential models for the job? What was the status of their hair?? Did it seem like a negative that your hair is actually natural?? Im confused!?

I wouldn't let em do my hair and Im not even natural, smh

Angel of the North

I didn't clarify last week as planned so I will be doing that tomorrow. I will DC after co-washing and using nothing but to clarify, REN to co-wash and Osmo treatment mask mixed with safflower oil to DC and rinse out using Alberto balsam honey and milk treatment.

I'll be LCBO'ing using Bee Mine Deja's milk, safflower oil and shea butter and oil mix. :lick:

Everything Zen

Everything Zen
Hmmm...so did you see any other potential models for the job? What was the status of their hair?? Did it seem like a negative that your hair is actually natural?? Im confused!?

I wouldn't let em do my hair and Im not even natural, smh

mshoneyfly
I'm confused too! :lol: It seemed like they thought my hair would be a hassle or something. There were no praise or talk of what they would do and no there were no other models there at the time. I attached the pics I originally sent them (I took them yesterday and snatched my wig off during downtime- don't know why they're sideways I told y'all I was a bum when I went to work!). I did my BC a little more than 2 years ago. I guess I'll wait and see about the call back before I make a decision. We seriously need more reviews on reputable stylists in the Chicagoland area and I was hoping to get LHCF some exposure with this gig.

Attachments

• natural1.jpg
    natural1.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 22
  • natural3.jpg
    natural3.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
I just realized Curlmart's retail location is in my area so I'm heading there to buy a bunch of stuff. I plan to master the two strand flat twist.

blackeyes31626

detangle w/ suave
shampoo w/ sm black soap
dc w/ avocado(right now)
rise out w/ iono whatever I find smh
moisturize & seal w/ oyin j&b and Bask tapioca cream

Beamodel

Cowash - Tresemme Naturals
Black Tea Spritz on new growth for shedding
DC - Silk Dreams Shea What Deux
Leave In - HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow
Seal - HH Blackberry Sage

EnExitStageLeft

*Prepoo w/ Dabur Vatika Oil

*Co-Cleanse w/ NaturelleGrow Herbal Cleansing Condish (Let us pray this works:pray:)

*DC w/ Claudies Hair Tea Spritz topped w/ NaturelleGrow Orange and Hibiscus DC under the steamer

*Rinse and Detangle in shower using my Slippy Rinsing Condish Mix

*Apply Leave Ins: Distilled Water, IPN Horsetail and Hibiscus Retention Spritz, LuvNaturals Love me and Leave Me In LI topped w/ DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip, seal with DB Pumpkin Seed Elixir and apply Phyto PhytoKeratine Reparative Serum to my ends.

*Air dry using the banding method and BUN the entire week long :grin:!

Did all of this yesterday and them lightly blow dried on a low speed setting and low heat setting using the tension method (Used Farasue's Garden Hair fertilizer as my heat protectant <grapeseed oil based>). I then followed that by lightly dusting my ends (1/8th to 1/4th of an inch depending on the health of the section). My hair is now in a bun, I will LCOB later tonight :).

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-pooing with SD Pre on length of hair and JBCO on scalp
Will cleanse with Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul bar
DC with SD Mocha Silk Infusion w/heat
Braid out with SD Mocha Silk Hair Milk and Mocha Butter Bling