Dedicated Thread to Grieving

auparavant

I thought it'd be a good idea to have a dedicated thread to those who've lost loved ones and are feeling unresolve, stress, sadness, growth, joy through the pain and any number of feelings and issues related to the deaths of family, friends or anyone close to you in life. Talk about them here and get answers, support.

I'll start....

I know it takes a time to get over things...but it can surely drag out. You notice when the new season comes because it's the first without your loved one. It can be depressing but I try and keep busy. Those little triggers will come up, though. There is a particular flower that makes me think of a child who died when we were kids. Very close friends were our families and he had leukemia. Little buttercups remind me of him. Those remembrances can last a lifetime.

Matthew 5:1-4 ESV

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 ESV

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.

John 16:16 ESV

“A little while, and you will see me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see me.”

Last edited: