!!!! DESPERATE TRIM!!! EMERGENCY!!!

xcuzememiss

I am in need of a trim. I mean really bad. A self trim at this point is really NOT an option. Anybody know a great place in NYC or LONG Island that I can go to TODAY ASAP. Someone that would do a dry trim. COME ON TROOPS DONT LET ME DOWN

BklynHeart

Check the salon review forum. There's a thread about this Dominican salon in Brooklyn everyone's been raving about. I think it's Dominican Essence.

luvovcandy

I just dont trust anyone other than my mother to cut my hair because the domincans go on a cutting frenzy. I dont know if its jealousy or what but Ive been to plenty and they liked keeping my hair ear length. Now I let my hubby or sister clip my ends. Now if it is in terrible condition where they may have to layer it, then go to the dominicans.

Kerryann

You can go to Josephs on 60th between lexington and park ave by the bloomingdales ask for Jackie she is the bomb

Christelyn

If you self-style, just go to SuperCuts. They will do EXACTLY what you ask (most of them). I just got a trim for $15, they cut off 1/2 inch just like I asked and I couldn't be happier. Good luck.