Detangling Matted Natural Hair

JustJade

I could've used these videos this morning! I tried a new style last night and woke up with a detangling disaster! 3 hours later, thanks to coconut oil, olive oil, tresemme perfectly undone, and lots of patience and careful fingers, I have my curls back safe and sound.

I washed with Aphogee and did a 2 minute treatment and I'm wearing a wash n go with KCKT and KCCC.

Ugh... I will be sticking to stretched styles or one curled style at a time! Bantu knots after twists on perm rods and my hair do not get along. It was a very frustrating morning and I did lose a lot of hair. Lesson learned, though!

Thanks for sharing these videos!

Anaisin

I could've used these videos this morning! I tried a new style last night and woke up with a detangling disaster! 3 hours later, thanks to coconut oil, olive oil, tresemme perfectly undone, and lots of patience and careful fingers, I have my curls back safe and sound.

I washed with Aphogee and did a 2 minute treatment and I'm wearing a wash n go with KCKT and KCCC.

Ugh... I will be sticking to stretched styles or one curled style at a time! Bantu knots after twists on perm rods and my hair do not get along. It was a very frustrating morning and I did lose a lot of hair. Lesson learned, though!

Thanks for sharing these videos!

I can't go too long without washing my hair. Frequent washing helped me retain length and kept my hair/scalp healthy. I hate detangling matted hair it takes forever. Glad I don't have breakage like the lady in the first video though. Twice last month I let my hair matte badly.