Did anyone not like aubrey organics HSR?

mkd

And if you have used shescentit banana brulee, how would you compare the two?

LadyKaypnyc

I don't really like the scent, so I don't use it and the shampoo is a little drying (I prefer Aubrey's Island Naturals or J.A.Y)....the conditioner does really soften my hair but I can't take the smell....:nono2:

Natural Glow

I hated the scent of it. I thought it worked ok but nothing special. I've never used the shescentit banana brulee.

taz007

Not me. The first time that I used it, it made my hair hard like a brick! Never used the banana brulee.

Dposh167

i didnt like hsr as a conditioner....so i just used it on dry hair as a moisturizer. And i liked that much better. I dont have a problem with the scent tho. Banana brulee is on another level. very moisturizing dc. I would take banana brulee over hsr anyday

Makenzie

i didnt like hsr as a conditioner....so i just used it on dry hair as a moisturizer. And i liked that much better. I dont have a problem with the scent tho. Banana brulee is on another level. very moisturizing dc. I would take banana brulee over hsr anyday

I'm going to have to do that, because as a conditioner was I unimpressed. Or I may use it as a dc on dry hair and see how that works out. The scent reminds me of some cheap lotion my mom used to by from Goldblatts back in the day.

kandake

You know, like the others stated, it was just ok for me. It wasn't really worth the $10. I just finished my bottle and I don't plan on repurchasing

LivingDoll

Poochie, does the banana brulee smell strongly of bananas? I don't like the smell of bananas. :nono:

Denise11

I didn't like it at all. Because there were so many people going crazy over it, I thought I was the only one that didn't like it.

countrychickd

I definitely love this conditioner. I highly recommend you ladies using it to DC on dry hair. It works so well this way. HTH!

Dposh167

Poochie, does the banana brulee smell strongly of bananas? I don't like the smell of bananas. :nono:
the banana brulee scent was recently changed. It used to have a very heavy cake scent. not like bananas at all IMO. but the frgrance was very strong. But now its not. Still smells nice...but she reduced the fragrance A LOT. But its still does not smell like bananas to me.

starfish

And if you have used shescentit banana brulee, how would you compare the two?

I was a die hard Aubrey user, I just got my shipment from shescentit last week and the banana brulee is UNREAL. Very good DC, lots of slip. HSR is okay, but White Camilia is more conditioning, and neither hold a candle to the brulee.

The HSR is unpredictable and you can't go wrong with the brulee.

It's just ok to me...I like the swimmer's conditioner from AO way better

I do too! This is what I use sometimes to cowash.

No, I don't smell bananas at all. More like a sweet fruity smell. Almost more like mango.

kandake

You know what. I just bought some doggone Hairveda stuff. Now you all are talking about banana brulee. Can a girl catch a break. I'm already broke.

Deja9

I was not thrilled about AOHSR at all. I'm gonna use it up as a pre poo mixed with something.

MRJ1972

I DO NOT LIKE THE AUBREY ORGRANICS HSR SHAMPOO! THIS STUFF LEFT MY HAIR IN A HARD AND TANGLED MESS :nono::nono:

I USE THE CONDITIONER ON DRY HAIR AS A PRE-POO, AND ONCE I AM DONE WITH IT, I WILL NOT REPURCHASE.

I ordered a sample ( 1oz) of the banana brulee, it has a very pleasant smell, not banana, just kinda fruity...Of course since I am PJ, I am not sure if it really worked because i mixed it with some other stuff. :ohwell:

Kacie

When I first tried HSR I hated it, but after a year I dusted off the bottle and I now love it. My hair is going through changes right now though, my staples are turning on me for some reason.