Dirty hair revisited: What my long haired friend just confirmed

pebbles said:
I understand why you're disappointed. The delivery of some of the posts really came off badly. Wish I'd noticed this thread early on. I'm still debating whether I should clean up this thread and let it continue as you had hoped, or leave it and close it all together. I'll have to think about it some more. :ohwell:

Before you pull the mop out, take a look at post 128.

firecracker said:
Please don't stop posting or starting threads cuz plenty folk here me included don't fit the status quo and damn sho ain't nowheres near perfect so do you. Some folk hair don't stink but their attitude damn sure does:lachen: :lachen:. Damn you would think I would stop lookin in the mirror when I typed that last line uh? :lachen: :lachen:

LOL! You crack me up Firecracker!:lol:

The first thing I thought when I read this thread is that not all hair textures will respond to the same things. I keep reading about all these folks with hair to their booties and the next statement is about how very thick it is. Seems to me that folks with thick hair, coarser hair textures also tend toward stronger, more naturally resilient hair. It's probably genetic that she'd be able to grow her hair long by managing it as she does.

For ladies with different hair textures, however, different approaches might be necessary. Ponytails break off a lot of people's hair over time. I agree with the moisture bit, but some folks get breakage from stretching and stuff like that. It's all very individual.

Blossssom said:
Okay! Running around giving out hair advice looking like :eek:

Okay! LOLOLOL! :)

Naw, it's not me... I wish I could get ahold of Teva! Heehee!

She better stop fightin' before she be BALD! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back