I just stalked a small child in the store!!

VinDieselsWifey

I've seen her a few times before, but her hair was always in ponytails. her ponytails are the thickest, longest ponytails i've ever seen!! she is not mixed, nice dark skin, and has 4a/b hair that is sooooooooooo thick and to her waist. she looks about 8-9 years old.

today she had her hair down and i couldn't help myself! i followed her around in the store pretending to be looking at stuff on the shelf. :sekret:

i seen her parents. the mom has nice bra strap length 4a/b hair. the dad looks like he has 4a/b hair too.

seraphim712

I've seen her a few times before, but her hair was always in ponytails. her ponytails are the thickest, longest ponytails i've ever seen!! she is not mixed, nice dark skin, and has 4a/b hair that is sooooooooooo thick and to her waist. she looks about 8-9 years old.

today she had her hair down and i couldn't help myself! i followed her around in the store pretending to be looking at stuff on the shelf. :sekret:

i seen her parents. the mom has nice bra strap length 4a/b hair. the dad looks like he has 4a/b hair too.

It's nice to know that the mother takes care of her daughters hair so it can grow just as long as hers. Do you think that the mom is a member of this forum. I recall one of the ladies had a picture of their daughter in their siggy and the little girl's hair was at waistlength.

Kawaii1

Girl! :lachen: WTH! Now you sound like a stalker for real. Did you compliment the parents?

VinDieselsWifey

It's nice to know that the mother takes care of her daughters hair so it can grow just as long as hers. Do you think that the mom is a member of this forum. I recall one of the ladies had a picture of their daughter in their siggy and the little girl's hair was at waistlength.

i don't know if her mom is a member or not...next time i see them i'm going to ask her what her regimen is...

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Shoot, I have a daughter. I would've asked her mom her reggie. I wouldn't talk to the child cuz that would be a little creepy, but I would've definately complimented the mom and asked how she took care of their hair. You know she works hard, especially since they both have a lot of hair!

LunadeMiel

:lachen::lachen: I'm happy to know that I'm not the only who stalks people with gorgeous hair. Please do find out what her regimen is...I want to know too:yep:

clever

:lachen:Ya'll are crazy.If you bump into them again ask her for their regimen.They may be members/lurkers here.You never know.

trini_rican

:lachen::lachen::lachen: This reminds me of my husband and I when we see pretty little girls (latin, indian or black) we're always like ah...she's so cute! :lachen:
We're thinking of having a baby but we so...want a bebe girl. We have 2 boys now 7 and 14. He sometimes is out by himself and will come home with the story of a cute little girl he saw while out. It sounds creepy out loud but we admire people with daughters:yep: We wanna try but we're scared we'll get another boy.

I love seeing "brown" little girls with long hair. People are always thinking it's not yours if you're browner with real long hair. That's why I love Chilly and Ananda - my hair idols:yep: And Tyler Perry's new girlfriend, and Bre-Bre, and JenniferMd, and SweetCashew and Mocahair(sp), Sylver2, PinkSkates....our list of members could go on and on:grin:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

:lachen::lachen::lachen: This reminds me of my husband and I when we see pretty little girls (latin, indian or black) we're always like ah...she's so cute! :lachen:
We're thinking of having a baby but we so...want a bebe girl. We have 2 boys now 7 and 14. He sometimes is out by himself and will come home with the story of a cute little girl he saw while out. It sounds creepy out loud but we admire people with daughters:yep: We wanna try but we're scared we'll get another boy.

I love seeing "brown" little girls with long hair. People are always thinking it's not yours if you're browner with real long hair. That's why I love Chilly and Ananda - my hair idols:yep: And Tyler Perry's new girlfriend, and Bre-Bre, and JenniferMd, and SweetCashew and Mocahair(sp), Sylver2, PinkSkates....our list of members could go on and on:grin:

I think i almost fainted just now. Did you say that "I" am your hair idol???? This is a first and i think i need some smelling salts. Are you sure you are talking about me?? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I am so flattered!