Do Not Re'act -- To the Attack...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Loved Ones....This is a 'Word' that the Lord gave me to share with you. :yep: Please be blessed by it.

"Do not react to the attack ..."

No matter what challenge comes your way, trust in your heart that it's not there to stay. It cannot. So 'fret not', for the time wasted in fretting, you can do better, praising God.

"Do not react...to the attack..."

No matter what words come our way, be it by friend, fiend or foe...let it go.

"Do not react...to the attack..."

God has already prepared you for this challenge to simply keep it moving and not look back in fear or frustration.

There will always be challenges, this is earth and we are in her 'domain' and within the swell of her belly, God has planted the seeds of all you will ever need, upon which he waters and gives the increase, for the harvest you shall reap.

A blessed Season is upon you and All is Well, Peace is flowering within you. Your hearts bear a rhythm like His...

Yes Precious Lambs ... God's total peace is within you. :love2:

From my 'Friend' Isaiah --- His Chapter 50, Verses 7-10

For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

He is near that justifieth me; who will CONTEND with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.

Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.

Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.

Be at Peace, Loved Ones...

Do not react to the 'attack'. Make these words, a song and a dance,

"I won't react to the attack".... :happydance: :reddancer: :woot:

Praise God instead for the blessings He designed perfectly, to fit you.

I love you, 'All'...

Shimmie... :giveheart:

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :yep:

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie...the Lord is truly speaking to you today....this word is for me, for sure.

Thank you for your sensitivity:love3:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Testimony Time! :)

Shimmie,

I'd written my first post in this thread with something else in mind, that turned out to be nothing..yet I was encouraged in my spirit.

Now I'm glad I said it's timely. I just got off the phone w/ mom and she was a bit perturbed about an incident that happened.... I listened, nodded and then remembered this thread !! I read the entire post to her (Isaiah is her fave Bible book and those verses you posted hit her like a brick. She's very familiar /w the Scripture but at this moment, she needed to hear that. She was like "Whoa!" as I read the Scripture and I even sang that lil song and she laughed :lol: )

She spends a lot of time in the Word and she's always comforting me and counseling me...So I just know this Word came from God.

I also thank you for your sensitivity the Holy Spirit.... this Word of comfort reached beyond the realm of this Web site, transcending time and space. God is good!

God bless you and thanks for hearing my testimony today! :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
I love all of you here. :love2:

God says,

He has ordained 'Peace' for us. Peace; His Peace that the world cannot take away. The enemy's attack has already been difused and deflated. Unto us, it is not 'related' to anything about us. Therefore we do not have to react.

God's angels are reacting for us. Remember Elisha when he told his servant Gehazi (sp?) he had nothing to fear. Elisha, prayed and asked God to 'Open his eyes that he would see'. What was there, were a host of angels taking the front line of the battle to protect them from all harm and evil.

My loving prayer for each of you is this... Open your eyes, and see that there are MORE that be for you than against you. That's the Word of the Lord. The enemy may seem to make you feel frail, however he's defeated. For in our defense, there is no offense, for there are more of God's batillion of Angels fighting for us and the enemy of our souls is being banished away. We can walk right past him and not be attacked nor afraid.

Women of God... :kiss: be not afraid, hear the Word of the Lord, from our friend, 2 Kings 6:15-18

15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, OPEN HIS EYES, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

18 And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.

God has already reacted for us... :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: Testimony Time! :)

Shimmie,

I'd written my first post in this thread with something else in mind, that turned out to be nothing..yet I was encouraged in my spirit.

Now I'm glad I said it's timely. I just got off the phone w/ mom and she was a bit perturbed about an incident that happened.... I listened, nodded and then remembered this thread !! I read the entire post to her (Isaiah is her fave Bible book and those verses you posted hit her like a brick. She's very familiar /w the Scripture but at this moment, she needed to hear that. She was like "Whoa!" as I read the Scripture and I even sang that lil song and she laughed :lol: )

She spends a lot of time in the Word and she's always comforting me and counseling me...So I just know this Word came from God.

I also thank you for your sensitivity the Holy Spirit.... this Word of comfort reached beyond the realm of this Web site, transcending time and space. God is good!

God bless you and thanks for hearing my testimony today! :love2:

For you and your precious Mom... with love :love2:

:bighug:

alwaysinchrist

I jus love this forum on this site. I have read some inspirational words n im soo blessed to see us women in love with the Lord.

lilanie

Shimmie...

Wow (in size 102 font/bold/dancing red ants/italics: all that)

I just was reflecting on this thought process this morning (just reading now, but had to scroll up to see what time you wrote this), I had to forgive a bully that is in my life; then my daughter gave me some disheartening information, and a coworker was heated about an incident here... I was conveying this very idea to the coworker and trying to get it through my daughter's head.

God Bless you!!!

and just like Laela said... What a timely message!!!

MSee

Shimmie this quick thank you note would not be enough to express the state your thread met me in. I had already reacted but I've been given a chance to turn it around. Inspite of how I feel, I will turn it around with God's help.

Thank you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie this quick thank you note would not be enough to express the state your thread met me in. I had already reacted but I've been given a chance to turn it around. Inspite of how I feel, I will turn it around with God's help.

Thank you.

:kiss: You're not alone with 'reacting', I am famous for it. No matter what MSee, you are beautiful in the heart and eyes of God your Father, always.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie...

Wow (in size 102 font/bold/dancing red ants/italics: all that)

I just was reflecting on this thought process this morning (just reading now, but had to scroll up to see what time you wrote this), I had to forgive a bully that is in my life; then my daughter gave me some disheartening information, and a coworker was heated about an incident here... I was conveying this very idea to the coworker and trying to get it through my daughter's head.

God Bless you!!!

and just like Laela said... What a timely message!!!

That bully betta' watch out... :fistshake:

I'm sorry about the challenges of your day. How timely God is for each of us. He's got some big plans about to fall upon us all the more we can all react... with joy. :yay:

Love to you and your daughter... :giveheart:

alwaysinchrist

My pastor has instilled in me bc I was so hardheaded to "let go n let God handle it....vengeance is his" im still learning but I have come along way:p

mrselle

This is right on time. I read this the day it was posted and my mind immediately went to a situation I knew was coming. I knew there could potentially be an attack this past weekend, so I kept this thread in the back of my mind. Well, there was indeed an attack and I kept hearing in my spirit to not react. It was hard. I think I did ok. I could have done better. The attack isn't over and I feel drained...slightly depressed, but yesterday my pastor said to press forward and that is what I am doing. Pressing forward.

lilanie

That bully betta' watch out... :fistshake:

I'm sorry about the challenges of your day. How timely God is for each of us. He's got some big plans about to fall upon us all the more we can all react... with joy. :yay:

Love to you and your daughter... :giveheart:

Thank you immensely Shimmie ~ my kid got me all fired up, and then said "nevermind" in her own way :spinning:. The, bully - signs my timesheet every week - so that is a test I have to pass:perplexed:ohwell:, with flying colors.

God is sooo good!