Do you believe that using one line

KhandiB

is best?/

I.E. Most product lines will say, for best results use XXX shampoo and conditioner..

Or do you think you can get the same effectiveness using alot of products from different lines??

IMO you don't have to stick to just one line to obtain great results. I use whatever products work best for my hair and they're not from one line.

It would be great if there was just one line I could use. More times than not, I find that I will love a shampoo but hate the conditioner and vice versa. Or in the case of Biolage Ultra Hydrating, the shampoo is a must for my hair, but NTM hair mask is a cheaper and comparable substitute for the conditioning balm.

I dont believe you have to use one line...I dont think I would even want to...that would be boring :(

But I do believe that it is helpful to pick two-three lines for the majority of your products to come from, for example most of my products are either aubreys, elucence, or carols daughter. I have several products that work well from each and combined the regimen makes my hair happy :D

This is how I became a PJ, trying to use every single dang thang in one line. I've found that not all poos/cons/moisturizers in the same line work well together for my hair.

I'd love to use just one particular line to take care of all my needs, but it's just not happening for me.

Mestiza said:
IMO you don't have to stick to just one line to obtain great results. I use whatever products work best for my hair and they're not from one line.

Co-sign.....it's just marketing anyway.

I am a major PJ and just started using one line Keracare and my hair is loving all the products I tried this far from this line.

Back