Do you compliment strangers with awesome hair?

If it's all of that, I've been caught staring, and now they are staring back at me like I'm crazy, then and only then will I say something. It seems like whenever I compliment women they think I'm coming on to them :perplexed. Guess I only compliment conceited women, lol.

Its rare that I see someone with fabulous hair. I did see a white lady this weekend with natural deep red hair that was bsl and super wavy/curly. It was gorgeous but I was too chicken to say it to her.

Yes,I give them their "due"...:yep:

IA: "I believe in giving Credit Where Credit is Due and Honor Where Honor is Due."

I am "liberal" with my compliments; whether it be hair, skin, nice teeth, make-up, shoes, clothing, car, cooking skills etc....Every woman needs a good compliment every once and a while especially when it is genuine and sincere.

And it takes nothing away from Who I am -- In fact, It is a True measure of Confidence.

When you can sincerely compliment another Woman, you are Secure within Yourself.:yep:

IA: "I believe in giving Credit Where Credit is Due and Honor Where Honor is Due."

I am "liberal" with my compliments; whether it be hair, skin, nice teeth, make-up, shoes, clothing, car, cooking skills etc....Every woman needs a good compliment every once and a while especially when it is genuine and sincere.

And it takes nothing away from Who I am -- In fact, It is a True measure of Confidence.

When you can sincerely compliment another Woman, you are Secure within Yourself
.:yep:

ITA!!!! Well said/put:yep:

Last edited:
I can only remember doing it once.

It was last week, an older lady with a gray bob. Her hair looked unbelievable, I just had to tell her how great she looked.

Cute little girl. Yes I don't have a problem with that. If it looks good it looks good.

As another poster mentioned, I will compliment a lady whether she has on a nice pair of shoes, outfit, purse, etc, but I am definitely shelling out the compliments if it's a great head of hair.

There have been a few times I was with one of my g-friends, I told her how good this lady's hair looked (from a distance), only for her to say "girl, that's a weave":ohwell:. I'm not a great weave detector at all, but her hair still looked good and if had been close enough to her, I still would have told her so:yep:.

BB

Back