First compliment

Dolapo

I got my first real compliment since i went natural today. I said hi to some guy at work that i hadn't seen in a long while. He was like "woah, you cut your hair and you got the head band and the ethnic thing going on!! im really feeling it cos you look so good. this is just wonderful!" LOL. it was a little embarassing hehe. There's also some guy that grabs my hair while he says my name whenever he's beside me and im not sure if that should be a compliment. :look: Yeah so i was so happy and shy and i was blushing and stuff. He made my day!!!!

Country gal

I remember my first time too. :lachen: Believe me it will the be the first of many. I have been hearing guys say they think natural hair is beautiful.

FeelinIt

Country gal said:
I remember my first time too. :lachen: Believe me it will the be the first of many. I have been hearing guys say they think natural hair is beautiful.

Yes I remember walking past a group of guys and one of them saying I really like your hair. I think they were on their way to football practice or something. It made my day!

What's really cool though is when someone decides to go natural because you are. One of my coworkers is doing that now. She has some nice thick hair but it's a little short and her being a former permie, she's not sure how to style it to where she feels comfortable wearing it. I told her to add some warm color for the summer and a headband. She's pressed at the moment so the hair is just a little above her ear.

lovechic

:yay: [size=+2] Congrats on getting a compliment on your natural texture![/size] It's great to have people notice our beautiful AFRO texture!

Shatani

SilkyandSmooth said:
I get compliments on my almost natural hair quite often and it's always flattering and embarrassing at the same time. :ohwell:
you wanna know about embarassing, how bout youre sitting and your guy friend is standing next to you wrist deep in your fro just havin a conversation like his hand aint in yo head! :lol::lol::lol:

SilkyandSmooth

Shatani said:
you wanna know about embarassing, how bout youre sitting and your guy friend is standing next to you wrist deep in your fro just havin a conversation like his hand aint in yo head! :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! That is too funny! :lachen: