Do you ever get tired of doing your hair?

Yes I do, I can't stand doing my hair. At all. I don't know how to do cute styles or even roller set, so I wrestle it into a bun 99% of the time.

I do but only because I have to force myself when I get busy to do my hair because it's so easy for me to put a wig on and call it a day.

Most definately, my new job has taken up so much of my time that by Sunday (my spa day) im too tired to do anything.... last night was the first time I deep cleansed my hair in almost 3 weeks!!!:nono:..it was all bunned up...

Nope!I think if I trusted other people with my hair maybe I'd ease up on doing it all by myself but since I trust no one with my hair, my whole attitude towards doing my hair is ' if I don't do it no one else will".

Plus, when you worked this hard to grow your hair, you should at least take pride in 'DOING' IT.

Nope!I think if I trusted other people with my hair maybe I'd ease up on doing it all by myself but since I trust no one with my hair, my whole attitude towards doing my hair is ' if I don't do it no one else will".

Plus, when you worked this hard to grow your hair, you should at least take pride in 'DOING' IT.

You know what, you brought up a good point. I think one of the main reasons why I don't put much energy into my hair is because I didn't have to do anything to get it to grow. I refer to my hair as a wild ivy plant...it just keeps on growing and living even without proper water and pruning, lol.
I think if I had to work hard to grow it, I would appreciate it a lot more. Kind of like being given a car as a gift and totally taking it for granted versus having to scrimp and save to get it.
I'm hoping one day soon that I will feel more appreciate and prideful about my hair. :yep:

Back