Do you really believe you can do this?

ScorpioBeauty09

I believe I can grow my hair the way I want to because I'm doing it right now. My hair has grown so much in the last 8 months it's crazy. I don't think my mentality has anything to do with it. Times when I gave up on growing my hair, it grew.:perplexed Hair will grow if you take care of it and your scalp, regardless.

appplecidder

Hell no I was thinking about this today.. i have been natural 4 years and it jus feel like I will never get to my goal of waist length.. My regimen is good and it seem like my hair is not taking off like it should I'm just tired and pissed off.. I love my hair but I have felt like I am in a hair rut and you see people get to my length in 2 years its discouraging .. To keep it real I don't even want to see length check video because my hair is not at its max level i know i can achieve it but I am just so tired of it all.. Glad I got that off my chest.

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Mandy4610

I have already reached a length that I never thought I would reach, so I believe and I am motivated to grow my hair to BSL.
Because I have never been BSL and BSL seems so far, I get a lil intimidated, but I love my hair enough to keep going and keep twicking regimen until I get where I want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=316169 said:
appplecidder[/USER] ;13335333]Hell no I was thinking about this today.. i have been natural 4 years and it jus feel like I will never get to my goal of waist length.. My regimen is good and it seem like my hair is not taking off like it should I'm just tired and pissed off.. I love my hair but I have felt like I am in a hair rut and you see people get to my length in 2 years its discouraging .. To keep it real I don't even want to see length check video because my hair is not at its max level i know i can achieve it but I am just so tired of it all.. Glad I got that off my chest.

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App
:lachen::lachen::lachen: i believe you can do it man......

do u ever go hard on the protective styling some months???

i see this alot, and it seems to be the deciding factor often (that and the proper leave-in/moisturizer)