Do you section off and moisturize every strand

summerof1990

Im trying to get to the bottom of why i was growing and suddenly broke off some hair.

I never took the time to section crown parts. Mainly because i wasnt constantly looking at the middle area of my hair so that didnt get my attention.

So ladies do you section and go in as if u are doing a relaxer?

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I mainly moisturize my ends. I just rub my hands together and smooth the moisturizer on my ends. If anything is left over I apply the rest all over

Rozlewis

I go by the feel of my hair. When moisturizing my new growth I section, moisturize, and seal all of the hair. If my hair feels somewhat moisturized I only moisturize and seal the ends. It just depends on how my hair feels and what it needs.

Cendra

Your crown is a vulnerable area because it's so exposed to the elements (hot sun in the summer) and if you're parting your hair a lot......

Whether I'm moisturizing or applying conditioner, I don't neglect that section. Plus, it's hard to ignore because it's the most dense, tight area. It sounds like your crown just needs a bit more attention.....

GettingKinky

I apply my dry DC/prepoo using the relaxer method. It takes me 20 minutes but it's the only way I know I got all my roots covered.

Misseyl

Yes, I moisturize and seal every day. I twist my hair everynight so that I can apply the moisturizer and sealant on each individual section.