Do you still get bouncy hair if you only use natural hair products?

kgard7777

I am relaxed but I am considering only using natural hair products from now on. I don't want this to cause weighed down hair but I just wanted to hear from some of you ladies. Do you find that your hair actually turns out better with natural hair products with more body and shine?

HoneyDew

Can you give some examples of the products?

I only use natural moisturizers, leave-ins, and oils and my hair is better for it. Less weighed downed and I need less shampoo.

I still use conditioners and shampoos that are not natural (although cone free) , and I cut out silicone by 95% (I still use a heat protectant with silicone) and my hair is actually better. But many of the products I use are so concentrated that if I use a lot, yes I will end up a greasy mess. Less is more with them. I only use a dab of cream on my hair when I need it.

Are there any products in particular you plan to use.

tld723

I started using indian products about 1 month ago and I think they have tremendously improved my hair. I can definitely tell a difference.

KPH

House Head
I have started using indian products, carol's daugther and all those natural oils, the only time i get off the straight and narrow path is using infusium or any other setting lotion but i dilute it when I do my rollersets, when i let it fully dry, it is full of body and bouncy and EXTRA soft and shiny, i'm learning to keep my hands out of my head now.