DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GO ON, IF THIS BOARD WERE CANCELLED TOMORROW?

Do you think you can go on, if this board were gone tomorrow?

• Yes, I have mastered my regime and technique and know what to look for in good hair health

Votes: 81 41.8%
  • Yes, but I still need more info, just to tweak my regimes

Votes: 64 33.0%
  • No, but I will find a way, just from the little knowledge I have recieved

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Hecky naw, this here is my crutch in learning how to better my hair. I am lost without it!!

Votes: 22 11.3%

• Total voters

lilsparkle825

i cosign with everyone who said yes except for the fact that we would have no one to discuss this stuff with. i live for the challenges.

QT

I would have to say yes. Simply because life moves on and we have to move w/ it. It’s almost like a relationship it takes time to move on but you get back into a swing of things and take the positive you received and apply it to better yourself.

Plus, printing also helps for future references.:yep:

GoingNatural

Yes, because I've learned what I can learn. I don't need any more product ideas because I have the tools and the reggie that work for me.

I would miss talking to some of the people on the board though.

saved06

Dang I would be so hurt, don't play with me like that:nono:. I would just become the biggest Fotki stalker then.....

Evazhair

Yes because I have learned what I needed to know. Even have more insight on wearing natural hair straight, so I'm pretty sure I would be fine.

SilkyandSmooth

My hair would be fine. I've learned so much from the LHCF ladies over the years. I would miss the site and members terribly, though. This place entertains me like no other site.

CenteredGirl

I could, but I would miss stalking your hair!!! For me seeing others progress and supporting it is a part of my "regimen" that is intangible.

kim

Wow, that's how this board was created. We were all members of another board(blackhaircare) I think that was the name of it. Anyway, the board got shut down because of money issues. So we went to another forum that we were all familiar with(If I remember correctly there were some issues) with alot of arguing on that board. And some members got together and decided to created this board. We lost alot of the original members though. I don't know what I would do without this board.

PanamasOwn

I would be beside myself if the board were gone tomorrow....

Im on LHCF at work
at home
in the bathroom
YOUE NAME IT!!!

LHCF has saved many "is that the 5th time you are going to play that video game" speech

It's my downtime and my relaxer when I am stressed... I LOVE LHCF!!!!

Mrs.Green

I voted No but will find a way~ I am still early in my journey with great results so far. It been smooth sailing. I need somewhere to go if ever I hit a speed bump :lachen:.

I enjoy Other Topics also and feel as though I've made friends on the boards.:yep:

ajoyfuljoy

If anything were to happen to this board, I'm sure fotki would turn into LHCF, round 2 :lachen:

or one of the members would start another board.

We'd find a way...somehow

PatTodd

Yes, and I *almost* wish it would, just so I could stay the heck off here!!!!

Just kidding about the wishing part!!!!!!!!!!!

Soliel185

I think I'd be fine taking care of my hair but let me tell you ---

I couldn't get my subscription payment to work - so I had the limited version of LHCF for like 48 hrs. I think I hyperventilated alittle! :grin::blush:

Rapunzel*

yes i could go on. i would be sad but ive learned so much from this site and i believe i have my regimen down and i know all the growth aids that will help me if i need them. there is also black hair media that i could always join or i could go to ladyk...'s youtube shes a good help:yep:

ladylibra

LHCF has saved many "is that the 5th time you are going to play that video game" speech

okay??? :lol: now when SO goes to upstairs to spend time with his mistresses (Playstation3 and XBox) i hop online. he's up there right now having his affair while i sit down here and have mine :lachen:

Crissi

okay??? :lol: now when SO goes to upstairs to spend time with his mistresses (Playstation3 and XBox) i hop online. he's up there right now having his affair while i sit down here and have mine :lachen:

:lachen: at least y'all have a mutual understanding!

Aggie

As far as my hair's health is concerned, I voted yes.

However, I would not handle well:wallbash::-

1) Losing the comraderie and support,

2) Losing the friendships that I've built here,

3) Losing my involvement in the hair growth challenges with people I've grown to love and respect the opinions of,

4) Losing the people to celebrate my hair success with me,

5) Losing the people who share as much passion for hair as I do,

6) And what the heck would I do with my time then:perplexed?

7) Losing the enjoyment of the thrill of 'group' victory when we reach one of our new hair goals,

8) Even losing the strong opposing opinions of many of the ladies here as we are each very different but all in all, I believe we really do care about each other.

I'm sure there's more, but these are my chief feelings about losing LHCF. It's all about you ladies pretty much right now. I firmly believe I have my regiment down enough for my hair to survive and grow long and healthy from here on. Thanks a million ladies. MUAHH!!! LOVE YA!!!

Vinyl

No LOL... I have not transitioned past protective styles and still have no idea to care for my natural hair.

Mahalialee4

I know how we have all learned alot from joining in or peeking in on this board. Somethings we can do with our eyes closed. But, with the knowledge that you gained or didn't gain, do you think you can be successful in your hair growth and hair health, if this board were gone tomorrow?(not that it is going anywhere:drunk:) Are you ready to care for your hair, without this help?:spinning:

Don't play me girl...Is that a threat? no board....YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? ...(GREASING UP MY HANDS!!!!!) .... splutter...%^^^$%%^^^&&^&&&****(((()))))(&*&!!!!!!

NYAmicas

Seeker
I dont have a regimen but I just do whatever feels like needs to be done with my hair. Thanks to this board Im not defenseless when it comes to this mop.