Does My Regimen Sound Good?

Love4Oryan

My regimen:

Daily:
I un-wrap my hair and put kemi oyl on it.

Nightly:
I co wash my hair with Creme of Nature and then wrap it.

Weekly:
I shampoo with Creme of Nature, Condition with Creme of Nature and I deep condition with Queen Helene.

Every 4 Months:
I relax with Profectiv but plan to switch to Motions Salon Herbals.

Is their anything I should add to my regimen??

Thanks!

Leslie_C

sounds good to me, nice and simple. my question is do u airdry your wrap and does it come out frizzy? Do u not use a leave in and/or setting lotion? Also, when combing the wet hair into a wrap, do u lose a lot of hair?

The first time I tried that was the last! I never can get a wet wrap to turn out right. I tried sitting under the dryer and it would never dry completely, and Im sure I would have to give it the weekend to dry if I were to air dry it...lol. Plus I know mine would frizz like crazy.

Love4Oryan

Hey Leslie!
Nope, my hair doesn't come out frizzy at all, after I wash it and put kemi oyl on my hair and wrap it and then I take some diluted honey and I put some on my wrap.

Sometimes I put Lottabody Setting Lotion on my wraps but not lately, there is no difference.

And no, I don't lose much hair when I wrap it, just a few hairs.

KinksnCurlz

Then girl DO NOT change a thing
Sounds like u got a plan that is working good for you. One daily product is good enuf.

Tracy

I don't think you should wet wrap your hair everyday unless it's very short....too much manipulation.

Love4Oryan

*Tracy* My hair is shoulder-length, I don't wrap my hair everyday, sometimes I just put it in a bun.

Thanks to EVERYBODY!

Love4Oryan

You love ORyan too? I guess we can share him, I'm sure he wouldn't mind...

I met him last year, he is such a nice person!