Does Photos Like This Ever Make You Maddd?!

SmilingElephant

I bet they have neck and back problems....could you imaine if they did wear them in buns? It would probably be like a twenty pound weight on top of their heads!!!!:perplexed

Of course you couldn't find sisters with hair like that!!...it's just crazy!! lol!!!!:lachen:

How would you shower?
How would you go potty?:look:
How would you be able to stand in line at McDonald's? (excuse me....get your ketchup off my hair!?):lachen:
How do you sleep?

That would drive me insane! And how do they wash it? Outside with a water hose? Where would you begin to even comb it?:wallbash:

JustKiya

I bet they have neck and back problems....could you imaine if they did wear them in buns? It would probably be like a twenty pound weight on top of their heads!!!!:perplexed

Of course you couldn't find sisters with hair like that!!...it's just crazy!! lol!!!!:lachen:

How would you shower?
How would you go potty?:look:
How would you be able to stand in line at McDonald's? (excuse me....get your ketchup off my hair!?):lachen:
How do you sleep?

That would drive me insane! And how do they wash it? Outside with a water hose? Where would you begin to even comb it?:wallbash:

:look:

Your neck and shoulders adjust to to the weight - it usually takes 5-9 years to grow that much hair, and your body adjusts to it. Buns, if properly done, can feel almost weightless.

How would you shower? Same way everyone else does - or you would put it in a half up (full ponytail, fold it in half, secure the end of the ponytail to the base), or wear a shower cap.
How would you go potty?:look: Either put your hair in your lap, or put it up with a hair stick.
How would you be able to stand in line at McDonald's? (excuse me....get your ketchup off my hair!?):lachen:Put it up, again. Women with hair that is floor length+ rarely wear it down in public.
How do you sleep? A braid, usually, or a bun at the top of your head.
And how do they wash it? Same way everyone else does - arms are useful things.

:lachen:

Is it REALLY that hard to wrap your (general) minds around the concept of hair that long? :lachen: :lachen: It's seriously not all that hard..... :rolleyes:

empressri

Nah...it's a bit scary actually. tailbone or even hip length is fine for me. Sometimes longer skeezes me out.

MizAvalon

Pictures like that don't make me mad, why would they? If I walked around mad at people who have things that I dont, I would be a very unhappy person!:lachen:

I find uber long hair like that fascinating.:yep:

changedlife

It makes me desparate for long hair :sad: Yes that's beautiful even though I wouldn't want to have that long hair. However, butt hair would be bad' it's may dream :yep:

Msstarr718

MADD.... Ofcourse not
Envious... Absolutely not
Sympathetic... Hell Yea:lachen:

How the hell do they go the bathroom? How long does it take to dry? Who washes that for them cause it must be a task and a half to do it alone?
What hair styles do they wear besides dragging it on the dirty floor?:lachen:

I would never ever want hair that long. I would be content with MBL and hopefully I will make it there by the end of '09 god willing...

BeautifulFlower

Is it just me but when hair is that long it doesnt even look like its apart of your head anymore? Like there's you and then there's your hair?

ladylibra

:look:

Your neck and shoulders adjust to to the weight - it usually takes 5-9 years to grow that much hair, and your body adjusts to it. Buns, if properly done, can feel almost weightless.

How would you shower? Same way everyone else does - or you would put it in a half up (full ponytail, fold it in half, secure the end of the ponytail to the base), or wear a shower cap.
How would you go potty?:look: Either put your hair in your lap, or put it up with a hair stick.
How would you be able to stand in line at McDonald's? (excuse me....get your ketchup off my hair!?):lachen:Put it up, again. Women with hair that is floor length+ rarely wear it down in public.
How do you sleep? A braid, usually, or a bun at the top of your head.
And how do they wash it? Same way everyone else does - arms are useful things.

Is it REALLY that hard to wrap your (general) minds around the concept of hair that long? :lachen: :lachen: It's seriously not all that hard..... :rolleyes:

ah, but it's more fun to make jokes at these ladies' expense for being different. of course, everyone with hair that drags the floor must wear it down at all times, because it's too long to style any other way...

anyway... again, i am in the minority, but if my hair could grow that long i'd do it, just to say i could do it. and besides, with shrinkage it would still only look BSL anyway :lachen:

msdeevee

NO way, hair that long looks hecka creepy to me.

It reminds me of funerals and mental-illness like homeless people that have no access to good grooming , like OCD or just all around queeziness.

No offense to anyone that may want that. I have not read the whole thread. These are just the thoughts that 1st come to my mind.

Why would you want hair that can hang over a balcony or dragging yards behind you on the ground? Just creepy!!

How many hours of maintenance? Ok, I guess I made my point, ughhh!!

Geminigirl

some of them need a good trim others like the second pic aren't too bad...but i wouldn't want it. I just want hair down my back, not down my back, past my ankles dragging along the floor.

me-T

naw, i dont want hair THAT long...but i'm thinkin maybe i need to hop onto an asian regimen. *** ayurveda lol!

MD_Lady

Actually, those pics make me want to grab myself by the shoulders and say "it's just hair, why the heck do you make such a big deal about it?!?". I guess it's because many people think of having long hair as being a ticket to gorgeousness or femininity and those pictures remind me (and no, I’m not calling anybody ugly) that this isn’t always the case…

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
I think those pictures would be useful for the next "terminal length" thread. Whatever your TL is, it's very unlikely that it's SL or APL.

I don't like the length, but I'm sure they can do some absolutely stunning styles.

Digital Tempest

Definitely not mad at them for that. LOL. The only one I thought was really pretty was the picture where the woman's hair is hiding her body and she looks like she's behind a waterfall. That was very artistic. Other than that, I'll pass.

winnettag

Doesn't make me mad except that they have the ability to grow it that long.
Most of them need to chop off a few feet of that hair and call it a day because the ends make it look pretty unhealthy anyway.

anon123

Whenever I see pictures like this, it's not even relate-able to me. I don't want hair this long because it would be too much for my texture. but even if I did it's like when i see these people they have no relationship to me. I don't think of being jealous of them no more than I am jealous of birds have multi-colored feathers. Maybe it's because they aren't black and their hair looks nothing like mine, but I just don't feel any connection to these people and their hair.

Brownie518

Those pictures were unpleasant for me. I think I have a slight phobia or something when it comes to extremely long fine-stranded hair. It really disgusts me at times, and if it touches me, I have been known to stifle a gag. :nono: I have had reactions that have really offended some people but I can't help it. It's like when some people think they have a bug on them. It's ridiculous but there it is. Plus it is not attractive in any way whatsoever.

JustKiya

ah, but it's more fun to make jokes at these ladies' expense for being different. of course, everyone with hair that drags the floor must wear it down at all times, because it's too long to style any other way...

anyway... again, i am in the minority, but if my hair could grow that long i'd do it, just to say i could do it. and besides, with shrinkage it would still only look BSL anyway :lachen:

Ah. I'm far too damn logical sometimes, and I forget that people do things like that.... :rolleyes:

baddison

natural for good
Eeewwww......yuk!! In my humble (and insignificant....:ohwell:) opinion, it really is UNATTRACTIVE to have hair so long that it drags on the nasty gound we walk on... yuk!!

vestaluv1

WHY!?!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
WHY WOULD YOU WANT HAIR THAT LONG?
HOW WOULD YOU FUNCTION HAVING TO DEAL WITH THAT ALL UP IN YOUR WAY EVERY DAY?

To answer, the question, it doesn't anger me, but... just, why?