does this only happen to me?

chebaby

im tired of cancelling orders and having the order go through anyway.
i mean you know when you get to the last page of the order page and you can submit and pay or cancell? well everytime i push cancel it go to my paypal anyway. even when i didnt say i was gonna pay by paypal.
its products that i wanted anyway but i was going to buy at a later date, but paypal just automatically pays for it before i even say whether or not i was going to use paypal or credit card.

this happened to me with darcy botanicals and naturallyme.

LongHairNWaiting

Hey CheB~
Next time, instead of hitting the "Cancel" button, try clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner; then clear out your cookies and your temp files in your browser.

This should stop those orders in their tracks! I have had to perform this step many of times, b/c like yourself I more doing more browsing than buying. Or, wanted to see the shipping cost, etc....

HTHs...

Denise11

Whenever I'm paying and I click on pay, I'm taken to Paypal, where I have to enter my password before I even get to pay. I don't understand how that could happen.

Had you already entered your Paypal password when this happened to you? I'm gonna have to watch out for this now. Thank you for posting this.

Last edited:

chebaby

Whenever I'm paying and I click on pay, I'm taken to Paypal, where I have to enter my password before I even get to pay. I don't understand how that could happen.

Had you already entered your Paypal password when this happened to you? I'm gonna have to watch out for this now. Thank you for posting this.
thats the thing. i've used paypal before and you are right, i have to put in my password but these two times they didnt even ask. i was under the impression that if i dont give them my info and i cancel it then im ok. but then i get an order confirmation and im like wth???

what if i didnt have the money to pay for it?