Does ur hair hate high manipulation styles too?

Kurlee

My hair hates high manipulation styles! Straw sets, two strand twists and braid outs. My hair hates these styles. MY HAIR ENDS UP KNOTTED, TANGLED AND DRY no matter how carefully I take it out or take care of it while the style is in. ANy other style suggestions? WHo else 's hair can't take these styles?

TLC1020

Yes my hair hate any high manipulation styles as well... I recently tried the braidout and it was cute, however my hair became tangled the next day... My hair works best when left alone..

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Yes, my hair hates high manipulation styles. Now, I've been thinking about just leaving my hair alone in its shrunken state. The longer it gets, the more impatient I get with styling. I'm just going to give my hair a break from styling and just let it be.

Kurlee

Good i'm not alone! Anytime i try to get "creative" I lose tons of hair:blush: where as if i stick with the simple styles there are no tangles and like 5 hairs in the comb. If that! Sigh! no cute braidouts, strawsets for me! I straw set my hair once. I t was beautiful, and then the wash out:blush:, it was horrendous!