Dominican Blow Out Instructions-Step by Step

janeemat

Will some of you ladies give us step by step instructions for a Dominican blowout. I understand that it's rollerset and dried. When the rollers are removed, is the hair combed altogether and then gather small pieces to blow out or is each roller blown separately without combing it out with the round brush. How is it done if you're getting roots only blown. Is the dryer extremely hot on the scalp. I'm trying to understand this technique. Kinikakes I know you're a regular, so give up the goods on this one. Jennifer MD mentioned that they can blow it straight or curly. How does that work?

Last edited:

baglady215

When I go, after they remove the rollers, they just start in the back and take section by section (not necessarily roller by roller) and blow it out straight. I've never had just the roots blown. The dryer is extremely hot, which is one of the reasons I don't go too often. I've actually been burned by the dryer before. HTH.

I learned how to do this from webby's site..she has a step by step tutorial..but the password has changed..Does anyone have it?? If not, I will do one and post it for you..