? about dominican blow outs

mohair

Hey all,

I have a question about dominican blow outs. The last time i got one the stylist told me that my ends were kinda thin and that i should consider only getting the roots blown out. Does this yeild the same effect as getting a full blow out? I really like the whole swing, and blow in the air effect:perplexed . I know its not good for my hair which is why i only get them done once a quarter, but i absolutely love how my hair looks after a blow out and i would hate to be dissapointed if just having the roots blown doesnt do the same thing.:perplexed

*Frisky*

mohair said:
Hey all,

I have a question about dominican blow outs. The last time i got one the stylist told me that my ends were kinda thin and that i should consider only getting the roots blown out. Does this yeild the same effect as getting a full blow out? I really like the whole swing, and blow in the air effect:perplexed . I know its not good for my hair which is why i only get them done once a quarter, but i absolutely love how my hair looks after a blow out and i would hate to be dissapointed if just having the roots blown doesnt do the same thing.:perplexed

I just had my first dominican blow out today and they only did the roots at the place I went. I didn't see any of the stylists taking the dryer all the way to the end on none of the clients and everybody's hair was real pretty and bouncy.