Dominican BSS in Houston

infojunkie

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone know where I can find a Dominican beauty supply store in Houston? I tried to google it but that didn't work out. I'm curious and wanna see what kind of products they have.

Thanks

Tee

Well I just went to Dallas. Darn. Wish I could help you out more. I did find a site that had all the products much cheaper than I paid at the Sarlerm Studio I went to Dallas.

*I will add that my experience with the Dominican stylist was not good and they over charge us in the south. All the ladies up north say they pay 15-20 bucks. I paid 35.00 for the same thing. Then she said she would charge an extra 15.00 to trim my ends. WTH Needless to say...I will not be going back again.

Here is the link. HTH.

http://ibeautyny.com/goods_list.asp?data=offset!96^pagecnt!0^letter_no!217^search!^searchstring!&Index=208&sort=&sortStr=

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hi Ladies, I just left a Honduran Salon in Houston...exactly like Dominican Salons.

I am transitioning (6mos) and I had almost no hair released from detangling,
PM me and I'll give you info...

I loved the experience...let me tell you first, it's a very humble spot, lots of action around, but i feel comfortable there, in fact i used to go to another stylist in that same shop, years ago.

I will go back..
didn't buy dominican products there, bcs she sells them kinda high, but i understand it totally...i'll just get mine at Ibeauty.ny...ask for Jackie, tell her Josie sent ya