Dominican Rinses & Effortless Detangling......

HERicane10

All right ladies, let's here it! What Dominican rinses give the best slip? I've been "eye-ballin" Miss Key Alisoral (sp), and Praital Silk Worm. Help me out with your best pick! :yawn:

locabouthair

Nacidit Aceite de Olivia (sp?)

This worked wonders for me last week. After I used emergencee my hair was soooooo tangled. the rinse melted the tangles away as soon as I put it on. If I didnt use the rinse I probably would have gotten lost of breakage.

comike

What's the difference in a rinse and leave-in? And, if you use a rinse, do you use a leave-in as well?

schipperchow1

I really like the way the Praital Silk Worm detangles. I have the Nacidit Avocado Rinse, it was ok. I have since added some olive oil to it & I love it this way. I have not tried the Nacidit olive oil rinse because I have olive oil & add it to conditioners anyway.

Angelicus

Lafier Pink rinse - Didn't detangle my hair much :down:

All Nacidit Conditioners-THE BEST EVER! :up: :up:

La Bomba Rinse - Very effective but that smell is weird. :up:

Praital Silk Worm Rinse- Also very effective but I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE COMPANY THAT MAKES IT NOW. I AM ON A BOYCOTT! :down: :down:

Capilo Sole and Cinnamon Rinse- I really like this conditioning rinse and I like how the Zapote seeds massage my scalp. Rinses clean too. :up:

neenee280

Pratail Silk worm
Tropical Wheat Germ
Noniline Noni Rinse - This is my all time fav!
12 en 1

Those are my top four rinses.

La Bomba was ok for me.