Dominican Rinses & Effortless Detangling......

Eisani

Okay, is it just me, or does it seem rather interesting that the sites that sell Dominican products sometimes have HUGE price differences? For this reason, along with the purpose of convenience while supporting my PJ tendencies, I've created a list of sites that I like to cross-reference for price comparisons, others I use because they don't always carry the same products or sizes. Here goes :dizzy::

www.bluebeez.com - Sell professional size (1/2-1 gallon) poos & rinses besides Nacidit Olive Oil

www.store.sickbay.biz - Kinda sluggish on the shipping, but carry Kan Kanechomn (Brazilian product)

www.ibeautyny.com - Pricey, but have a large variety

www.Roundbrushhair.com - Variety of stuff, love Jenn and carry Color Showers :love2:

www.Hairjojo.com - Pricey, but carry Gala. Sickbay now also carries Gala as well

www.Shopdr.com - Reasonably priced, not a large variety

www.Pelobonito.com - Point of reference only for me

www.beautyofnewyork.com - Great prices, fast shipping, friendly staff and they offer 8 oz. jars of a lot of things in case you want to experiment or try something new w/o the commitment of buying 16 oz. + :goodone:

I look at others (I think), but these are my regular stops- like daily. HTH someone!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Has anyone tried Capilo Silk Protein Rinse? I've been eyeing this on sickbay.....

Jetblackhair

Thanks Eisani, for taking the time to compile this list. It's very helpful:yep:

Okay, is it just me, or does it seem rather interesting that the sites that sell Dominican products sometimes have HUGE price differences? For this reason, along with the purpose of convenience while supporting my PJ tendencies, I've created a list of sites that I like to cross-reference for price comparisons, others I use because they don't always carry the same products or sizes. Here goes :dizzy::

www.bluebeez.com - Sell professional size (1/2-1 gallon) poos & rinses besides Nacidit Olive Oil

www.store.sickbay.biz - Kinda sluggish on the shipping, but carry Kan Kanechomn (Brazilian product)

www.Roundbrushhair.com - Variety of stuff, love Jenn and carry Color Showers :love2:

www.Hairjojo.com - Pricey, but carry Gala. Sickbay now also carries Gala as well

www.beautyofnewyork.com - Great prices, fast shipping, friendly staff and they offer 8 oz. jars of a lot of things in case you want to experiment or try something new w/o the commitment of buying 16 oz. + :goodone:

I look at others (I think), but these are my regular stops- like daily. HTH someone!!

morehairplease

Kan Kanechomn (Brazilian product)

hi there,

do you mind me asking what products you have tried from this line & your thoughts on them?

thanks in advance,
tishee

Eisani

Kan Kanechomn (Brazilian product)

hi there,

do you mind me asking what products you have tried from this line & your thoughts on them?

thanks in advance,
tishee

I've used the Max Force and Crystal Bath. The Max Force I liked a lot, it kept the moisture in my hair nicely balanced. It's specially formulated for hair that's oily at the scalp but dry on the ends which is my issue in the winter. Crystal bath was cool, left my hair really soft but I gave it to my sister- her 3b/c hair loved it more than mine.

Lady Esquire

what is the order of use?

shampoo
deep conditioner
rinse

Is this the order of how to properly use a rinse? just checking with you guys. Thanks.

Energist

Silicon Mix isn't really a rinse, but it is wonderful for detangling. Hair slips through the wide tooth like butter. I've got to try the Praital silk worm that you ladies rave about though... that may be next on my list ;)

buttaflye03

shampoo
deep conditioner
rinse

Is this the order of how to properly use a rinse? just checking with you guys. Thanks.

Yes, this is how I use it and the order in how they use it at my salon. I believe Kini uses the rinse before the conditioner because that's the order they do it at the salon she goes to.

wheezy807

This is a great thread, when i get paid again i'm gonna purchase a couple of products. I thought ibeauty was reasonable but i'm gonna check out beautyofnewyork. Thanks ladies.:grin:

Lavendar

Cosigning on the Nacidit Aceite de Oliva Rinse and conditioner....that stuff is unbelievable! I also have found ibeautyNY to have the best prices and great service. I ordered last Friday and my products were on my doorstep by Monday. Shipping is very reasonable as well.

morehairplease

I've used the Max Force and Crystal Bath. The Max Force I liked a lot, it kept the moisture in my hair nicely balanced. It's specially formulated for hair that's oily at the scalp but dry on the ends which is my issue in the winter. Crystal bath was cool, left my hair really soft but I gave it to my sister- her 3b/c hair loved it more than mine.

thanks sweetie!

HERicane10

Who finds that incorporating rinses into your regimen has made dramatic differences in your hair? Do you use them with every shampoo?

Don't forget Anky's site for dominican products. I forget the name, but its bella something or another. Where's Anky at? Help a sister out!

DivaRox

Who finds that incorporating rinses into your regimen has made dramatic differences in your hair? Do you use them with every shampoo?

Don't forget Anky's site for dominican products. I forget the name, but its bella something or another. Where's Anky at? Help a sister out!

Here ya go:
http://cabello.vze.com/

Also, New Praital Silk Worm Poo and Rinse convert checking in:grin: Smells quite lovely and hair like butter. Thanks Tee:wave:

Energee

That did help! Thanks for sharing. I ordered Alter Ego from Beautyof NewYork.com and the Sole and Cinnamon Cream. I've heard good things about them and have always wanted to try them out. My SIL is Brazilian and she uses a lot of Alter Ego products (lives in New York):yep:. I never made the connection until now. I always see them at her house when we go to visit them a few times a year.

morehairplease

That did help! Thanks for sharing. I ordered Alter Ego from Beautyof NewYork.com and the Sole and Cinnamon Cream. I've heard good things about them and have always wanted to try them out. My SIL is Brazilian and she uses a lot of Alter Ego products (lives in New York):yep:. I never made the connection until now. I always see them at her house when we go to visit them a few times a year.

do you mind sharing what she uses? I have always wanted to try the treatment thingy that was raved about a year or so ago on the boards.

Eisani

shampoo
deep conditioner
rinse

That's how I use mine. Most rinses are so great at detangling, I like to save it for last!

Energee

do you mind sharing what she uses? I have always wanted to try the treatment thingy that was raved about a year or so ago on the boards.

I don't know what else she uses. She lives in a different state but I just remember seeing the Alter Ego products before while visiting them:yep:. I could ask her though. She's one who really does nothing to her hair and it's always up but you can see that it has a healthy sheen to it and is healthy although she keeps her hair short--neck length--a little above shoulders. I don't know if that it because it will not grow or because she wants it styled that way.

morehairplease

I don't know what else she uses. She lives in a different state but I just remember seeing the Alter Ego products before while visiting them:yep:. I could ask her though. She's one who really does nothing to her hair and it's always up but you can see that it has a healthy sheen to it and is healthy although she keeps her hair short--neck length--a little above shoulders. I don't know if that it because it will not grow or because she wants it styled that way.

thanks sweetie!