Dove intense Moisture

shortee

Has any one used Dove intense moisture shampoo, conditioner & mist? I'm debating if i would like to try it or not please let me know if you have used it and your thoughts.

Thanks

Ingredients for the shampoo: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, PPG-9, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Poloxamer 217, Glyceryl Oleate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, PEG-180M, Trideceth-12, Lysine HCl, Silk Amino Acids [Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Cystine, Histidine, Glutamic Acid], Borago Officinalis Seed Oil [Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Eicosenoic Acid], Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Ingredients daily moisture replenishing mist: Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Phosphoric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Simethicone, Polyquaternium-4, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60.

ingredients for conditioner: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Quaternium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11-13 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 217, Disodium EDTA, Meroxapol 311, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Amodimethicone, TEADodecylbenzenesulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-5, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-7, Lysine HCl, Citric Acid, Silk Amino Acids [Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Cystine, Histidine, Glutamic Acid], Borago Officinalis Seed Oil [Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Eicosenoic Acid], Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
First off, I LOVE Dove Sheer Moisture Mist!!!!! They stopped selling it in my area and it devastated me! It made my hair sooo soft and it smells so fresh. It used to be all the rage here, try doing some searches. I know I made a thread about it like 8 months ago :yep:

I haven't tried the Intense Moisture conditioner yet. I just got two bottles the other day (buy 1 get 1 free :grin: ) but I haven't tried it yet. I'll use it tomorrow, just for you :lol: Sistaslick recommends it, so you know it's gotta be good! :yep:

I love Dove products

kbody4

I love the conditioner :love: I haven't used anything else in a year. This conditioner put my PJism in check :lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I love the conditioner :love: I haven't used anything else in a year. This conditioner put my PJism in check :lachen:

:eek: Oh snap! It's like that? I can't wait to try it now!

Do you co wash or deep condition with it? (or both?)

kbody4

:eek: Oh snap! It's like that? I can't wait to try it now!

Do you co wash or deep condition with it? (or both?)

To me, yes!! :grin: I have fine/medium textured hair and I don't like real heavy conditioners. I just use it as a co-wash, or just regular conditioning, depending on my mood. Also I mix it with aphogee 2 minute reconstructor. My hair is soft and easy to comb through and I'm 9 weeks post!

I may consider trying the shampoo.

Crysdon

I asked about DIM a while back because I can't find it anywhere by me.

Here is my post: [thread=173869]Is Dove Intense Moisture conditioner discontinued?[/thread]

kbody4

Here is my post: [thread=173869]Is Dove Intense Moisture conditioner discontinued?[/thread]

Ok, now I'm getting nervous!! Say it ain't so :nono:. I just bought a bottle at Wal-Mart a month ago.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Dove shampoo and conditioner are one of my favorite brands. I could do w/o the mist though. It was no more than scented water for me.

TaurusAngel

I love Dove moisture conditioner. I use nothing else. I have the shampoo as well. But its definitely a great product.

Dposh167

stop and shop (grocery store)...has both dove shampoo and conditioner extra 33% off. and the sign by it says DISCONTINUED.

hopeful

I love the conditioner. They keep changing the names and packaging on their products so it's confusing. They seem to be in the midst of overhauling their products. Right now I am also loving the Infusium Moisturologie condish.

Gemini350z

They still make this, I found the new version, same exact ingredients- different name and packaging.

Now they call it Dove: Daily Moisture Therapy: Replenishing Mist with Moisturizing serum

kblc06

I love this stuff-the shampoo makes my hair sooooo soft :grin:. But I can't find the original anywhere around here :ohwell:.

Last edited: