Drc-28

yo523jo68

Hello girls,
I have a question. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase DRC-28. This stuff is really hard to get! There is a BSS near by that does sell Dudley products but not the DRC. I have even went to the web site and they don't offer it to the public. Can anyone help with this.
Thanks, Yo

bajanplums1

Where do u live? I live in Queens, NY and it is available at any BSS and funny enough purchased a bottle today and used it 2 hours ago, now i am under the dryer with my rollerset. ANYWAY. . . I can mail you a bottle if you like. just pm me.

LABETT

I usally get mine from a Bss in NY this is one of my staple products that I cannot live without.

bajanplums1

Shatani said:
what exactly is it???

FRONT OF BOTTLE READS:
DRC 28, Hair Treatment and Fortifier. Provides Protection from Heat.

BACK OF BOTTLE READS
Dudley's DRC 28 is a deep penetrating advanced hair treatment and fortifier that is concentrated with most of the hair's own natural protein and amino acids. The rich formula works from teh inside out--nourishing and restoring severly damaged or weakened hair to a stronger healthier state.

MAIN INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Fragrance, Biotin.

The texture is a brown transparent liquid. It does not harden when used.

It does work. I used it last night after a 2 year hiatus and my hair is certainly stronger and just has more "order."

MonaLisa

bajanplums1 said:
FRONT OF BOTTLE READS:
DRC 28, Hair Treatment and Fortifier. Provides Protection from Heat.

BACK OF BOTTLE READS
Dudley's DRC 28 is a deep penetrating advanced hair treatment and fortifier that is concentrated with most of the hair's own natural protein and amino acids. The rich formula works from teh inside out--nourishing and restoring severly damaged or weakened hair to a stronger healthier state.

MAIN INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Hydrolyzed Animal Protein, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Fragrance, Biotin.

The texture is a brown transparent liquid. It does not harden when used.

It does work. I used it last night after a 2 year hiatus and my hair is certainly stronger and just has more "order."

Banjan, may I ask....with the application....does it require any type of heat?

With Aphoghee, one has to sit under a dryer and wait for it to harden. I would love to have another alternative to this, but I like the protein aspect of Aphoghee...and I see that the DRC-28 has that.

moneychaser

I just used this Friday after my touch-up!! Man I love this stuff, it literally stops breakage in its tracks :grin: Leaves my hair supa strong....
Someone posted a website that sold it for dirt cheap, I will try to find it for ya, because I am due for some more myself.

bajanplums1

MonaLisa said:
Banjan, may I ask....with the application....does it require any type of heat?

With Aphoghee, one has to sit under a dryer and wait for it to harden. I would love to have another alternative to this, but I like the protein aspect of Aphoghee...and I see that the DRC-28 has that.

I sit under the dryer with a plastic cap for 15 minutes with medium heat. I also want to add that it does drip, so keep a towel handy. The other thing is that DRC does not leave my hair super hard and dry like other protein treatments. With others like aphogee or emergencee, my hair was still hard for days after even though I used a moisturizing conditioner after.

With DRC-28, it works--FOR SURE!! and as long as i follow up with my Salerm Wheat Germ Mask and moisturized daily ( I love ORS Olive Oil Super Rich Hair Lotion--lots of essential fatty acids) my hair is strong and shiny.

Fotki album on its way.

MonaLisa

bajanplums1 said:
I sit under the dryer with a plastic cap for 15 minutes with medium heat. I also want to add that it does drip, so keep a towel handy. The other thing is that DRC does not leave my hair super hard and dry like other protein treatments. With others like aphogee or emergencee, my hair was still hard for days after even though I used a moisturizing conditioner after.

With DRC-28, it works--FOR SURE!! and as long as i follow up with my Salerm Wheat Germ Mask and moisturized daily ( I love ORS Olive Oil Super Rich Hair Lotion--lots of essential fatty acids) my hair is strong and shiny.

Fotki album on its way.

Thank you very much bajan!!:D

RabiaElaine

Doe it cause breakage or tangling at all? I'm really careful about choosing proteins because some of them cause more breakage than it stops.

bajanplums1

RabiaElaine said:
Doe it cause breakage or tangling at all? I'm really careful about choosing proteins because some of them cause more breakage than it stops.

This is the exact reason why I returned to drc 28. I have tried emergencee, elucene emt, aphogee. After each of them my hair was breaking and hard and did not seem to want to absorb moisture. I have 4a/b fine textured hair, so my hair cannot handle overdoses of protein. my hair handles drc and does have more strength and body. I stand by it!

However drc 28 costs me $42. So, if you are going to buy it you definitely want to use it. 1 bottle lasts me 6 months I use it every 4 weeks.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I am curious in where to purchase also. The only place that sells it off the top of my head is the Dudley's Q Beauty school on 95th in the Evergreen Park a.k.a. "Everblack Park". I don't think they let us "normal" people buy it. Oh well they can kick rocks.

crml_buttafly

my cousin sells dudley products and her "contact" will not sell me the drc unless i have a license. is there anywhere i can buy it online????

bajanplums1

I have never seen it online. what city do you live in? if you are near nyc you can buy it at many different bss. you can also look on the hair product exchange or ask someone to mail you some. I will send some if you like, if so pm me.

vickiepickles

All About Me!
Champagne_Wishes said:
I am curious in where to purchase also. The only place that sells it off the top of my head is the Dudley's Q Beauty school on 95th in the Evergreen Park a.k.a. "Everblack Park". I don't think they let us "normal" people buy it. Oh well they can kick rocks.

Evergreen Plaza in the house!!!! :wave:

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
vickiepickles said:
Evergreen Plaza in the house!!!! :wave:

You used to live in Evergreen Park, IL? Small world. That was my mall before I finally gotten my license. Now it's been years since I went inside *lol*.

crml_buttafly

my aunt in law is a hairdresser so i broke down today and had her order me some from the dudleys store.

it was $40 is that alot?

LABETT

crml_buttafly said:
my aunt in law is a hairdresser so i broke down today and had her order me some from the dudleys store.

it was $40 is that alot?

Nope. Some places sell it for $50 to $ 55 dollars I think you received a deal.

Britt

BklynHeart said:
Does anyone know where to get this in Brooklyn or Manhattan?

U can get this at many BSS in Bk. There is a bss called Hair Etc. on Fulton St. right off of Flatbush. The address us 542 Fulton St.They have every single product and I have been going there for about 6 yrs. now :D. Take the 2,3,4,5 train to Nevins St. U can't really miss the store. Its on the left hand side of the street. I think when I went in there last they had it for like $52-54.

HTH!