Elasta QP HTwo Leave-In

alireno

I noticed this in Sally's yesterday. There were only two bottles left. I grabbed up both of them then I put them back because I have not heard anything about it. I have tried other leave-ins before and noticed that my hair always seems to respond best to Infusium 23 Leave-In.

I used to like this one alot. I'm not sure but I think my hair stopped responding to it. There are a few ladies here who use and like this as well. I think one of them may be Crysdon but I'm not sure. You might want to try doing a search.

I have tried it. One thing I have noticed with my hair is that it is more frizzy the day after I use it. I put it in my hair at night and have either wrapped or put curlers in my hair. I have used the Joico Inegrity leave-in and did not experience any frizz. So I'm not too impressed witht he Elasta Leave-in.

I tried it this morning! I like it alot. I like the smell and how it comes out of the bottle like a mist!

I used Infusium many years ago and didn't like it so much.

I bought H-2 to switch up with my Aphogee leave-in. I got similar results.

I am on my second bottle and am still loving it! Nice, light, clean smell and no product build up. I use it to moisturize my hair everyday before adding any oils.

I bought some. I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the Hairobics Leave-In Spray ($20). I added about 20 drops of peppermint oil to it so it would tingle like the Hairobics. It's ok, but I don't like it enough to switch...

It "foams up" in my hair and my hair squeaks when I comb it through. I don't like this.
nono.gif

Daviine's right. I alternate between the H-Two and Infusium 23. I like H-Two and have not had any problems with it.

I'm starting to think I got a hold of a bad batch or something... It foamed and squeaked before and after I added the peppermint oil.
confused.gif

Has anyone else experienced this?

I love the H-2. It is the best detangler after a wash that I have ever used. I don't use it daily though. For a daily leave in, I use Cahty House's Dew.

Back