Elasta QP Recovery--Thumbs up

santia

I've been looking for a good creme leave in for my 3 year old, and I finally found one that moisturizes her hair. It smells good to. Her curls look so pretty and moisturized. I decided to try it when my QP samples came in. It came with the shampoo, conditioner, recovery and a cute travel size oil sheen (reflect)

http://elastaqp.com/conditioner_recovery.php

For some reason Profectiv has a funny smell when it's applied to the hair. I still love that stuff though.

shunta

I like recovery, too, and it does smell good. Silly me just found out recently that it can be used as a leave-in after washing. I thought it was just a moisturizer.

santia

Yeah--I think I'm going to purchase this one. It didn't leave her hair oily at all. I used to love QP back in the day. Slowly but surely that line is coming back to me.

Cayenne0622

Elasta is my staple line. The only thing I haven't tried is their relaxer and the mango butter. I have just about everything else and I am very pleased with their products.

Feb 2 Pics 243.jpg

Tee

santia said:
I've been looking for a good creme leave in for my 3 year old, and I finally found one that moisturizes her hair. It smells good to. Her curls look so pretty and moisturized. I decided to try it when my QP samples came in. It came with the shampoo, conditioner, recovery and a cute travel size oil sheen (reflect)

http://elastaqp.com/conditioner_recovery.php

For some reason Profectiv has a funny smell when it's applied to the hair. I still love that stuff though.

Mizani_Mrs gave me the 411 on this one. I love it. I think I just posted about it yesterday. She said it compares a lot to Cathy House's UBH cream. I never used Cathy's but I love QP.

Taya

I too love the QP line.For relaxed and natural hair. The creme cond poo (feels so soft and silky,even w/ lots of new growth, intense conditioner( just start using and LOVE IT!) and mango butter(haven't used in a long time). These are the only ones I've used out of the line. Now I want to try the moisturizer,just ordered sample. If it works this will complete my 2 1/2 yr olds one hair product line regimen as far as the washing.
Santia do you use any of the above also for your 3yr old?

leleepop

I'm looking for a moisturizer like this too, but I dont want cones or proteins. I got a sample in the mail but it did not state the ingredients. What are the ingredients in this? TIA

Mizani_Mrs

Yeahhhh! I absolutely love this product. EQP is my fav cheapie line. I dont use any other cheapies. well other than CON. It really does compare with Cathy Howse, with the exception that it contains a small amount of mineral oil. But it is so far down the line, so it still moisturizes my hair very well. I love love love this product.

santia

Taya said:
I too love the QP line.For relaxed and natural hair. The creme cond poo (feels so soft and silky,even w/ lots of new growth, intense conditioner( just start using and LOVE IT!) and mango butter(haven't used in a long time). These are the only ones I've used out of the line. Now I want to try the moisturizer,just ordered sample. If it works this will complete my 2 1/2 yr olds one hair product line regimen as far as the washing.
Santia do you use any of the above also for your 3yr old?

Hey Taya :wave

I'm thinking about this being her staple line. I've tried so many things for her hair. Today when she came home from daycare, her hair was still moisturized and shiny. It didn't look dry for once--like a head full of curly tumble weeds :lol: I think her hair is a 3b and I think I found the line for her. Even the reflect spray works good on her. I also use QP Intense for her deep co's and her hair seems to love it.