Keracare Humecto + Elasta QP Recovery!!!!!Review..

NYCITY

Ladies,
These two products are going to be my staples from now on. I love them. My hair is so soft, moisturized and shiny. Thanks Adrienne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 8 weeks into my relaxer and with these 2 products i think i can go another 3 weeks. As for the Elasta QP Recovery, my hair was soft and it did a great job a detangling. U ladies have to try these products

lunalight7

Glad these worked well for u NYC. Is the Elasta a conditioner or leave-in? What is your hair type, if u dont mind me asking?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I was trying to decide if I wanted to try the Elasta Recovery. You have help me make up my mind. I will give it a try soon. Glad it worked so well for you!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Keracare Humecto + Elasta QP Recovery!!!!!Revi

Go girl! Who would've thunk?

adrienne0914

both of these are definitely staples of mine! i just can't say enough about the Recovery! i actually went to get the Mango Butter, but i happened to try this one first. to me, it works like the Kiehl's, but it costs alot less and smells really good. it really does wonders for my hair! and yall know how i feel about my beloved Humecto.

i'm glad these worked for you, nycity!!

NYCITY

My hair has retained so much more moisture which i needed so badly. The Recovery is one of the best leave-in i have ever used. Even the woman doing my hair said how soft and nice my hair felt. I'll update u guys on how long this can take me before relaxing again.

jaibee

i know it has mineral oil in it, but i only put it on my hair (NOT the scalp) and it has not affected my growth at all. It ranges from 2.99 to 3.99, and I love the smell and it is not too heavy.

PrettyBrownEyes

I just started using the Recovery as a daily moisturizer last week.

Has/does anyone use it on wet hair? How do you like it when used on wet hair? I was thinking about using some before I rollerset my hair.

NYCITY

I used the Recovery to rollerset last weekend and it did a good job detangling, this is a definite staple for my rollersets.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
i thought the elasta recovery was intended as a moisturizer from elasta qp, anyway i use it when i do twisouts on my wet hair not on the scalp, here are some ingredients

botanical extracts or birch, horse chestnut, coltsfoot, horsetail, chamomile, rosemary, nettle, lemon balm, and sage in purified water, mineral oil, cetrimonium chloride

and the list goes on, lol