Ellin Lavar

isawstars

Hello ladies. I've been lurking for a few months and finally subscribed! Before I became an official member you ladies have turned me into a PJ! :lol: but I don't mind at all. Anyways...

I was in Ulta to purchase powder and I wandered into their hair care aisle. A man who works in their salon told me that if i purchase any hair product it should be Ellin Lavar. "I love using this line on ethnic hair!" he announced... "Ellin Lavar has fantastic results."

I searched on LHCF for this product the other day and didn't find many posts on it and I thought I'd ask if any of you have used this. I think it's reasonably priced ($10 for shampoo, $12 for conditioner) so I might purchase it... hmm.

meka

I was on her website the other day and they had some product bundles on there on sale and they were a good buy.

atlantatiffany

yeah i work at ulta and i tried some of the products. i only tried the shampoo and liquid glass. i don't think the products are bad but they are not great as the products i already use. i so love the products i already use.

atlantatiffany

there is a link in my signature to my hair journal. right now i love phyto, biolage, asha naturals, bedhead, and fedric fekkai products. not every single thing in the lines but some specific items