ellin lavar haircare will be sold at ulta

atlantatiffany

hey ladies i work at ulta and i just found out we will be carrying her line. i know alot of ellin lavar products have been in essence and they are suppose to be good. i plan to buy some tomorrow so i will let u know. tiff.

divinefavor

Hello fellow Atlantan, thanks for the heads up! Ulta is my favorite place to shop for hair products. Let us know how you like the Ellin Lavar haircare line.

lexi08

I am curious too! I would like to know how well these products work also. They are supposed to be designed for people with textured hair.

MomofThreeBoys

On her website she seems to address all types of hair. She has six collections:
1) Define & Defrizz

FOR: Frizzy, uncontrollable hair
Use this product collection when you want to
gain control over your unruly hair.

2) Straight & Smooth

FOR: Naturally curly or wavy hair that is
worn straight.

This collection is a must if you use thermal styling tools to straighten your hair.

3)Drench & Design

FOR: Dry, chemically processed or color-treated hair.
Use this product collection when your hair feels lifeless, dehydrated and unhealthy.

4)Soft & Supple

FOR: Women and children with difficult to manage, textured hair.
This product collection is a miracle worker for textured hair that’s exceptionally hard to style and maintain.

5)Control & Flexibility

FOR: Difficult to manage hair that won’t hold a style.
Use this product collection to transform unresponsive hair into the super sleek look
or the controlled shiny curls you’ve always wanted.

6)Shine & Health

FOR: Limp, lifeless hair with poor or irregular texture.
This product collection revitalizes and returns damaged hair to a healthy, shiny state

http://www.ellinlavar.com/products/index.jsp

nikki1971 said:
I am curious too! I would like to know how well these products work also. They are supposed to be designed for people with textured hair.

tryn2growmyhair

I looked at the ingredients and wasnt impressed when I looked at the prices. For the high prices she is charging, I think that I will just keep buying the ingredients that I have been buying as they have been working well for me.

lexi08

natalied said:
On her website she seems to address all types of hair. She has six collections:
1) Define & Defrizz

FOR: Frizzy, uncontrollable hair
Use this product collection when you want to
gain control over your unruly hair.

2) Straight & Smooth

FOR: Naturally curly or wavy hair that is
worn straight.

This collection is a must if you use thermal styling tools to straighten your hair.

3)Drench & Design

FOR: Dry, chemically processed or color-treated hair.
Use this product collection when your hair feels lifeless, dehydrated and unhealthy.

4)Soft & Supple

FOR: Women and children with difficult to manage, textured hair.
This product collection is a miracle worker for textured hair that’s exceptionally hard to style and maintain.

5)Control & Flexibility

FOR: Difficult to manage hair that won’t hold a style.
Use this product collection to transform unresponsive hair into the super sleek look
or the controlled shiny curls you’ve always wanted.

6)Shine & Health

FOR: Limp, lifeless hair with poor or irregular texture.
This product collection revitalizes and returns damaged hair to a healthy, shiny state

http://www.ellinlavar.com/products/index.jsp

Thank you for the link and info.

Nice

Some people like the products, some people don't. I was tempted to make a purchase when I got my relaxer but changed my mind. I have enough products already!