My Spring/Summer regimen.......what do you think?

Qualitee

K.I.S.S:grin:
Wash my hair twice a week
Sunday or Monday Wash with Elucence moisture shampoo and DC with Elucence moisture conditioner
Wednesday or Thursday Co wash with nourish spa conditioner
Every last week of the month clarify with Elucence clarifying shampoo and baking soda with ACV. DC with Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment
Leave-in Elucence moisture conditioner
Moisturize with Jane Carter Nourish and shine every day
Seal with Coconut oil or olive oil everyday
Flat iron every 6 weeks
Protective styling 90% of the time
Hard Protein treatment APHOGEE Treatment for Damaged Hair when I need it or 1 week before a relaxer
Relax I use Mizani butter blends and Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo. I want to stretch from late April to late August about 16 weeks. Hoping to grow and retain 3+ inches (Pray for me)
Vitamins- I take 1 a day energy . I want to start taking Omega 3 fatty acids and chlorella
Exercise- 5 times a week for a minimum 30 mins a day ( Aerobics, walking/jogging, weight lifting)
Food- “Eat clean” More whole grains, good protein, green vegetables and fruits

casey3035

Girl you should reach greater lengths with this regimen...sounds great...I dont know about the protein treatment because I afraid of the hard core stuff so I use the aphogee 2min...other than that you should do very well!

JuiceMobsta

K.I.S.S:grin:
Wash my hair twice a week
Sunday or Monday Wash with Elucence moisture shampoo and DC with Elucence moisture conditioner
Wednesday or Thursday Co wash with nourish spa conditioner
Every last week of the month clarify with Elucence clarifying shampoo and baking soda with ACV. DC with Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment
Leave-in Elucence moisture conditioner
Moisturize with Jane Carter Nourish and shine every day
Seal with Coconut oil or olive oil everyday
Flat iron every 6 weeks
Protective styling 90% of the time
Hard Protein treatment APHOGEE Treatment for Damaged Hair when I need it or 1 week before a relaxer
Relax I use Mizani butter blends and Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo. I want to stretch from late April to late August about 16 weeks. Hoping to grow and retain 3+ inches (Pray for me)
Vitamins- I take 1 a day energy . I want to start taking Omega 3 fatty acids and chlorella
Exercise- 5 times a week for a minimum 30 mins a day ( Aerobics, walking/jogging, weight lifting)
Food- “Eat clean” More whole grains, good protein, green vegetables and fruits

WoW! :grin: Sounds like an awesome reggie :yep:
Watch out with the chorella though, some ppl dont feel so well when taking it.

ms.blue

Sounds really good but clarifying w/ clarifying shampoo and baking soda along w/ acv, wouldn't that dry out the hair too much?

Qualitee

Sounds really good but clarifying w/ clarifying shampoo and baking soda along w/ acv, wouldn't that dry out the hair too much?
I havent noticed any extra dryness after. My hair feels really soft when I use the baking soda and ACV.