Emma Update: MRI Results....Normal!...but...

Christelyn

Okay girls, I'm reporting from Ronald McDonald House and I'm a bit bleary eyed, but I just wanted to update all of you and let you know that Emma passed her MRI with flying colors! She has a healthy, normal brain with "lots of wrinkles" as her nurse puts it. HOWEVER, she has had a slight setback with her feedings because of various stresses she has had--meds to sedate her for the MRI, plus another to dialate her eyes for an exam. I am SO frustrated because she was so close to going home, nippling all her feeds from a bottle and now she's sputtering and choking again. ugh. It's the ONLY thing keeping her in the hospital...I wish she could just do it already, and keep doing it so we can go home.

Okay, you all know what to do! Pray for me too...I'm running out of steam.

Thanks and love,

Chris

My sister in Christ-

I am praying for you and baby Emma. Pray and praise your way through this. Thank the Lord at all times. God has already done it. He has brought you and baby Emma so far.

Her name means "God with us" God is with baby Emma-Keep on praying God is healing her as we speak.

Stay Blessed when you feel frustrated -Praise God Anyhow!

Dear Christelyn,

I thought about asking you how Emma is doing*** in your last update thread on Emma last night, but changed my mind because I was told you'd update us on your own. :yep: And here you are, updating us again. I will hold on for whenever you update us on that precious child of yours.

My sis-in-law had spent time at RMH last year with her daughter who was suddenly stricken and so I emphathize with you because she, too, was drained, staying up late hours praying and staying by her daughter's side.

I'm glad to hear Emma's MRI is normal...that alone is a VICTORY and worth celebrating :clap: ...as for the setback, we won't worry about because we know God has already healed Emma. That's just what's going on in the natural... :yep:

I'll stay in the prayer circle :circle: and keep you, the mom, lifted up today that you will remain comforted in the knowledge that God is in control. Stay encouraged in the Lord, and please be assured that Emma will make it home when the time is right.... :yep:

Psalm 30:2
O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.

God bless you! :bighug:
:rosebud:

Okay girls, I'm reporting from Ronald McDonald House and I'm a bit bleary eyed, but I just wanted to update all of you and let you know that Emma passed her MRI with flying colors! She has a healthy, normal brain with "lots of wrinkles" as her nurse puts it. HOWEVER, she has had a slight setback with her feedings because of various stresses she has had--meds to sedate her for the MRI, plus another to dialate her eyes for an exam. I am SO frustrated because she was so close to going home, nippling all her feeds from a bottle and now she's sputtering and choking again. ugh. It's the ONLY thing keeping her in the hospital...I wish she could just do it already, and keep doing it so we can go home.

Okay, you all know what to do! Pray for me too...I'm running out of steam.

Thanks and love,

Chris

Last edited:
Praying right now for your strength- physical, emotional, spiritual to be renewed and for the drug effects to wear off Emma so that she can be the alert bright eyed baby we know she is! Give her lots of physical touch like GV said and Highly favored is right on the money- Continue to pray and praise your way through. We are with you in spirit!:love2:

Back