Update on Baby Emma

Christelyn

Dear, dear LHCF Prayer Divas,

I just wanted to give an update on Emma. She is doing great! The Lord is really with this child, who continues to breathe well and mature. Best of all, I breast fed her today and she did wonderfully (technically she's not supposed to be able to developmentally do that yet). She is so beautiful and getting healthier every day. Please continue to pray for her health and that she comes soon.

Prudent1

Praise God!! He is Jehovah Rapha. I can't wait until little Emma can come home. :woot: Look at her breastfeeding and all! :clapping: I guess she said she'll show them!!
Continuing to pray for your family! :blowkiss:

topsyturvy86

That's awesome Christelyn!! :) I'm so happy for you! My eyes got a bit wet with tears of joy and how God has come through for her. Breast feeding is a good step forward and allows u to bond further. This is awesome! I look forward to more progress reports! ... and of course' Ill keep praying. God is soooo ...good :).

Livingmylifetothefullest

That's great news to hear :yep:. Nice job Emma :yay:and keep up the good work. Your getting stronger everyday and you've gotten over another hurdle.

Thanks for the continued updates on your baby, Christelyn. Will continue praying for you, Emma, and your family :grin:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dear, dear LHCF Prayer Divas,

I just wanted to give an update on Emma. She is doing great! The Lord is really with this child, who continues to breathe well and mature. Best of all, I breast fed her today and she did wonderfully (technically she's not supposed to be able to developmentally do that yet). She is so beautiful and getting healthier every day. Please continue to pray for her health and that she comes soon.

:clapping: Praise God! This is such beautful and happy news. Nursing your baby for the first time is joy without enough words to express it. I remember when I nursed my babygirl (she's not a baby anymore :cry4:). But the joy and the memories of it are so special.

I am still praying for Baby Emma. She has a 'hostt' of God-Mothers here who are praying for her night and day.

Again, the meaning of Emma, means 'Strong'.

Emma is Strong...in the Lord. :love3: