End of the Year Face Off With Recontructors -KENRA, KERACARE, JOICO or Other????

star

What reconstructor should get the end of the year prize and walk the red carpet? Which one made your hair sing and contributed to your growth throughout the year.

KENRA
KERACARE
JOICO -
Other - Please Specify.

Thanks

So, Far
JOICO - 3 Votes

Other - See Below ALL 1 VOTE EACH SO FAR
1. Affirm 5n1 of course - 2 Votes
2. Hardcore aphogee
3. Thatz so not fair. I like them All, I use Joico, Emergencee
4. Well since I am a Joico Pusha I have to say Kpak but I have a couple that deserve applause
5. Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
6. Duo tex
7. smooth and shine sikl fusion reconstructor
8. motions silk protein conditioner
9. Biosilk Fruit Cocktail Reconstructor
10.Dumb blonde
11.Milenia mud
13.smooth and shine silk fusion

Last edited:
Stop playin' :lol:

Joico K-Pak :love:

And I'm talking a/b the 4-step Hair Repair System. Not just the reconstructor :yep:

:spank: Hardcore aphogee- whips it into place every 6-8 weeks. Yes its messy- and smelly- but theres no equal for my dyed naturallness:grin:.
Elucence MB and Asian Hair Tea add the moisture. No breakage whatsoever.

Stop playin' :lol:

Joico K-Pak :love:

And I'm talking a/b the 4-step Hair Repair System. Not just the reconstructor :yep:

:love4:
Thatz so not fair. I like them All,

:love3:I use Joico, Emergencee, regularly.
I havent tried the other two ......yet.

Off to research the Kenra. I hope they have a trial size.
I like the KeraCare products but my hair hates it after it catches me using it.:sad:

Well since I am a Joico Pusha I have to say Kpak but I have a couple that deserve applause

Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
Duo tex
smooth and shine sikl fusion reconstructor
motions silk protein conditioner

Thanks ladies. I wanted to do the Poll but either I can't do based on my membership or it is not working.

I going going to have try all the ones mentioned if I hadn't already.

Last edited:
Affirm 5 in 1. I get it with every touchup. Never had ill effects and I don't have damage issues, so it gets my vote.

Don't you just love the shine?Have you seen it in a bottle size though?I like it but I need larger sizes.

I also like the glitter:grin: I saw it in a tub on Amazon but the seller never got it in stock. I have been looking online but I havne't seen it again yet.

Back