errrgh *Christian Mail*

gn1g

Seems like I am on, or someone I know is on every single tele-evangelist mailing list. The problem with that is that these letters contain false prophecies and ask these babes in Christ , some of which or on fixed income, for a specific amount of money per God! Giving people false hope and breaking peace. I am fed up:perplexed

Peter popoff sent a friend a letter and the letter said that someone that lives in her home was wishing her evil.:nono:
Marilyn Hickey - I think she is a good preacher but she uses the same fear antics. You must tie this string on this item and send me the said amount of money.
Danny Davis - send $88 to keep the evil from you.
Benny Hinn
Prophet James
and all of them that come on during the night watches.

Some of them are good preacher/teachers but why do they feel a need to send everybody the same "somebody is out to get you, so you must send me your money" letters. It is ridiculous!

Dear God, Behold their activities and bring and end to anything that You did not instruct them to do. Bring and end to their preying on your people and their proph-a-lying restore your people.

Anyone want to add this issue to their prayer list.

The other thing that is at the very top of my list is homosexuality. okay, that's another thread, BUTTTT The church must STAND up and say something. It is so blatant and folks are all willy-nelly with it on TV and in public places.

We are definetly in the days of what was wrong is now right and what was right is now wrong, Children we must pray and pray like never before!

LucieLoo12

It's really sad sis, it is.Because there is people who really have a desire for God and really want Him, and they think it's through these things. People are missing out on the simplicity of the Gospel.

I pray that God have mercy on these "wolves" that are deceiving the flock. But the bible say if we seek we shall find, so if the sheep are really seeking God,He will be found of them. He will never leave Himself without a witness..Truth will be brought forth and they will be exposed.

But what troubles me is when they are exposed, people still follow them :ohwell:. Thats why we can't be lovers of men, but lovers of God! We have to love righteousness above all things ......

MrsHaseeb

To tell someone to tie something on a strings sounds like witchcraft to me. People are always so eager to follow people but God's Word warns us to try the spirit whether they are of God. We can't believe every good preacher or teacher or everyone who delivers a feel good message. We have to study Gods word with a sincere heart so that we will know hypocrisy when we see it. Just my thoughts.