essential oils for hair

TheEuphioQ

Where do you ladies buy your essential oils from for your natural hair recipies and for other daily uses? I'm trying to get a general stock of oils and things so I may start my hair concoctions.

I posted this in the natural forum with no reply as of yet, so i hope this topic is relevant enough to be here. I'm looking for basic essential oils such as peppermint and such.

I'd prefer an actual brick and mortar store but online is fine i guess.

TIA:rolleyes:

bibirockz

A lot of people order from amazon.com, you can check your nearest health food stores, such as Whole Foods, I also think GNC has them as well. You can also check the Vitamin Shoppe they should have it there!

LoveCraze

Naturalista
A lot of people order from amazon.com, you can check your nearest health food stores, such as Whole Foods, I also think GNC has them as well. You can also check the Vitamin Shoppe they should have it there!

+1 on the areas listed above. Not sure where you're located, but HEB has a nice natural whole foods section that sells essential oils as well. I believe Sally's Beauty Supply sells some essential oils too.

BTW Op, did you get your nappturality referral?

TheEuphioQ

thanks ladies. I had a brain fart actually. I'm pretty sure the vitamin shoppe would satisfy all my needs for essential oils i suppose.

And im still working on my membership at nappturality. i didnt get and referrals, im trying to get in through facebook.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
Puritan is having their usual buy 2 get 3 free sale. remember it use to be buy 1 get 3 free =/ but still igot 3 tiny bottles of Rosemary and pepermint oil left over :lol: