'Esther' season stories!

Pooks

Hey ladies

I will be getting married in just over a month's time, and have incorporated a lot of new things into my life in order to detoxify, beautify and prepare myself for the wonderful phase of life I am about to enter, a la Esther.

What did you do - externally, spiritually, nutritionally, internally and otherwise to prepare for your marriage?

Single ladies, feel free to chime in too - what will you do to prepare? Pray together more? Start a new diet? Go raw? Exercise more? Try to learn how to cook real quick? :lachen:

What results did you achieve and what were the effects on your husband :blush::shocked::pant: / on your marriage?

Come on ladies, educate me, spiritual mothers I'm ready to learn, please share!

hurricane

Not married yet but the Father has placed this Esther preparation on my heart for the past couple of years.

Yes, pray, fast, and study the Word.

Physically, detox, get massages, facials, and learn how to belly dance:lachen:. This does not have to be expensive. You can do your own facials with bentonite clay, and use some in your bath to detox. Purchase you a belly dancing tape or whatever you want to learn for your husbands enjoyment.

I'm through.

Pooks

Thanks for that hurricane, now I don't want my post to misrepresent me... My SO and I have been preparing for this for more than 2 yrs, and I have been asking God to mould and make me into the wife that my DH desires and so much more.

Lately my focus has broadened to include the aesthetics of this wife to be so I am taking extra good care of my temple, tryna eat right consistently, the stuff in my siggy, etc...

Come on, I know there are many seasoned 'help meets' on this board, k anyone else?