Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

GoodMernin

I wanted to do my hair in a protective style to not bother with it too much and give it a break so I figured that putting braids in it while it was flat ironed would make the process easier...and it was!!

I was able to get my parts perfect.

I have it slathered in cold pressed EVOO and I am doing the green house effect for a couple hrs until I band it and wash it.

I'll post results after my wash.

Attachments

• braids.jpeg
    braids.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 70
  • braids2.jpeg
    braids2.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 82

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
@MissAlinaRose You are absolutely gorg, I :love: your smile! I love this look.

I went to Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival - went to see Celine Dion:grin: This was my hair (i forgot to take pics of the back :ohwell:)

I got back home at like 6am - by that time the twistout had poofed quite a bit.

This was the OOTD

Sandals - Handmade leather

I had an AWESOME time!!!

Last edited:

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
This week's twistout...hair is still slightly damp, but doesn't seem like it will shrink much because it is about 80% dry already...thanks flaxseed gel. But I like fluffy twistouts anyway, so....

ETA: :lol: Whoops, you can see my clothes hanging on the shower rod to dry. I live in a small apartment, so no laundry room space. :ohwell:

Attachments

• Twistout.jpg
    Twistout.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

GoodMernin

This week's twistout...hair is still slightly damp, but doesn't seem like it will shrink much because it is about 80% dry already...thanks flaxseed gel. But I like fluffy twistouts anyway, so....

I really like this fluffy twistout!

It looks so soft and cottony!

GoodMernin

I went to Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival - went to see Celine Dion:grin: This was my hair (i forgot to take pics of the back :ohwell:)

This was the OOTD

I had an AWESOME time!!!

Your fluffy twists are really nice!

And your long sweeping dress and sandals are so elegant.

*sigh*

I think you ladies may be inspiring me to get out of my soccer mom sweats and cute myself up more. :lol:

pookaloo83

This was the OOTD

I had an AWESOME time!!!

Love EVERYTHING. :grin:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

This was the OOTD

I had an AWESOME time!!!
Girl you know you are fierce!!!

Victoria44

Light blow out and mini twists

Attachments

• image-1932359764.jpg
    image-1932359764.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 167
  • image-490254219.jpg
    image-490254219.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image-559305935.jpg
    image-559305935.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 167

GoodMernin

@GoodMernin your hair looks so healthy. What is your regimen/product (if you don't mind my asking)?

I try to keep the amount of products to a minimum.

I only wash with liquid black soap now, condition with Tresemme Curl Hydration mixed with water and cold pressed EVOO, then pH balance with whole leaf aloe vera juice and water.

Then to moisturize I use Cantu Shea Leave in only after washing then moisturize during the between wash days with EVOO and shea butter.

My main thing is using the most natural things that I can find besides the conditioners.

I try to keep it simple because being a wife and mom...my "me" time is VERY limited! :lachen:

crlsweetie912

Today's updo for church:

:drool:
This style is how I taught myself to braid! It was easy to not have to worry about parts being straight! I wore my hair in versions of this all throughout high school...My hair wasn't as droolworthy as yours though!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

MsChelle

@MsChelle
Can you tell me what you did to acheive this look?

I do a short side part in the front and comb my hair to the back as though I was going to do a low ponytail. I pull the length of the hair up and use a large bobby pin to hold it in place at the back of my head. Then I just pull the sides to the middle to cover the pin and hold them in place with a hair clip. (kind of a southern tease gone wrong:ohwell:) I hope I explained that okay.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I do a short side part in the front and comb my hair to the back as though I was going to do a low ponytail. I pull the length of the hair up and use a large bobby pin to hold it in place at the back of my head. Then I just pull the sides to the middle to cover the pin and hold them in place with a hair clip. (kind of a southern tease gone wrong:ohwell:) I hope I explained that okay.

I think so. I'm going to attempt it. I like how full it is! Thanks
MsChelle