Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

10WordzOrLess

High or Pony Puff?

I present: MY FIRST EVER REAL PONY PUFF!

antavia009

im kind of ashamed of my hair. everybody has nice everyday hair....

Attachments

• 2012-02-08 19.27.56.jpg
    2012-02-08 19.27.56.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 156

SkySurfer

Massive pin curl thingy on my Senegalese twists :lol:

Attachments

• Photo on 09-02-2012 at 19.28.jpg
    Photo on 09-02-2012 at 19.28.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 116

LadyChe

Woke up early today and straightened. Maintaining at APL until I'm fully natural.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120209_173318.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120209_173318.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 125

SheenaVee

Haven't posted in a while. In the time I haven't posted I've highlighted and cut/shaped my hair.

This is a 4 day old wash and go:

image-489424988.jpg

image-590361134.jpg

image-4065171163.jpg

Ugh. I dunno why the last pic came out sideways.

Attachments

• image-3858794634.jpg
    image-3858794634.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

crlsweetie912

Can you tell us how you did this? Or give us the link of where you got it from? Please! :yep:
For Sipp's braid, basically you comb your hair back, start from one side, braid, then swirl it around your head, however many times you want. When I did this my hair was short so I had a bunch of "swirls" and my braid was small. Sipp did about three "swirls"....hope this helps...

manter26

SheenaVee

manter26 Thank you! I really like the cut. It has given me so much more volume! :D

And lol I can't help it, I'm a colour junkie! I get bored with my hair really easily. I didn't really have issues with the colour as far as breakage or anything, I just didn't like the feel of it. It felt dryer, and the actual strands felt thinner than the hair that was growing out at the roots. But I think it's because it was double processed. I bleached then coloured with a permanent colour that time. Plus it was a large portion of my hair.

This time I only bleached, and I didn't leave the bleach in for too long. It doesn't have any colour in it now, but I'm just gonna use rinses and semi permanents on it when I want colour, and because it's a lighter colour than my natural colour the semi perms show up well. Plus, it's only highlights so at least the majority of my hair will be ok if it starts causing damage. (Which I don't think it will anyway)

winona

My hair wasn't fully dry but I had somewhere to go:/ oh well it is only until Mondays evening workout

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-3470226893.jpg
    image-3470226893.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1677662621.jpg
    image-1677662621.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 91

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I did my first indigo application Feb 3rd.
The first pic is my normal "neat" bun.

The second pic is my faux bun (used marley braiding hair).. My hair is baggied under the marley hair.

ChristmasCarol

For Sipp's braid, basically you comb your hair back, start from one side, braid, then swirl it around your head, however many times you want. When I did this my hair was short so I had a bunch of "swirls" and my braid was small. Sipp did about three "swirls"....hope this helps...

@delitefulmane
@crlsweetie912

Hey babes! My braided styles are actually not loose braids wrapped around - they are completely braided down, Dutch-style. I wasn't sure if that was what you were describing or not, crlsweetie912. If so, that's exactly it!

***To anyone who knows: Is there a way I can make a quickie video tutorial on YT for the ladies of LHCF, but make it unaccessible to everyone else? If so, I'd love to do it.

I don't have the equipment and know-how to make a quality video just yet, so I'd rather not have something janky out there with my name on it. :nono:

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

@delitefulmane
@crlsweetie912

Hey babes! My braided styles are actually not loose braids wrapped around - they are completely braided down, Dutch-style. I wasn't sure if that was what you were describing or not, crlsweetie912. If so, that's exactly it!

***To anyone who knows: Is there a way I can make a quickie video tutorial on YT for the ladies of LHCF, but make it unaccessible to everyone else? If so, I'd love to do it.

I don't have the equipment and know-how to make a quality video just yet, so I'd rather not have something janky out there with my name on it. :nono:
Yup! I braided to the scalp in like an s pattern....

NikkiGirl

@delitefulmane
@crlsweetie912

You can make a vid and mark it as private on YouTube! Just go into video manager and select it as private! Then just use the link for people at lhcf to watch!

NikkiGirl

My wash n go today, about to take my son to basketball practice!

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-02-12 at 14.22.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-12 at 14.22.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 148

manter26

I took my cornrows out, wet my hair a little and put some gel in it for a wash and go so I could go out.

Washed, DC'd and back in cornrows now.

Last edited:

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
A stretched fro with headband...notice the different lengths due to uneven hair growth...ugh!

ForumRunner_20120213_093221.jpg

Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

ChristmasCarol

My newest hairtoy - an antique French sterling silver spoon made into a haircomb:

Holding today's curly chignon with tendrils:

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I wore my hair in a twistout for work last week Friday.
Excuse the greasy face, this was at the end of a loooonngggg day

I woke up the next am with my hair looking this....:hair:

I had to try find a decent style for church, and this is what I came up with.

Maa Maa omo mti

These are some of my recent styles

Attachments

• IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1319.JPG
    IMG_1319.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1291.JPG
    IMG_1291.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
@bajandoc86-- Merci beaucoup!!!
I think you are beautiful as well!

I use eco styler argan oil and water to sleek up my hair.. then tie it down w/ a satin scarf.

:love3:
Happy Valentines Day!